Your next main computer is going to be...

210 members have voted

1. 1. Your next main computer is going to be...

• ... a PC desktop.
    • ... a Mac desktop.
    • ... a PC laptop.
    • ... a Mac laptop.
    • ... a non-Apple tablet.
    • ... an iPad.
    • ... a netbook.
    • I'm still undecided.

My next main system will be a Windows-based gaming laptop. I love my PC, but I want something portable.

It'll be a custom-built PC Desktop I reckon. I'm more than happy with the MacBook, but starting to need something to play old games and all that and I don't want to shove 7 on here.

I would like a mbp but I will most likely get another powerful desktop because I couldn't justify paying that much for a laptop when I could get a much better desktop.

A high performance laptop, thinking between Hp Envy and a MBP.

My current computer is a MBP late 2008 model. Still a great machine and will last for at least another two years.

A PC Laptop later this year. To replace my current breaking laptop. Running Windows 7, then will run the beta of Windows 8 when released.

Most likely a desktop. My main computer at home is a desktop (main computer at school is a 2.5 year old laptop), and this month it turns 4 years old. It's quite outdated by today's standards, but it gets the job done. I anticipate it lasting me another two years with minimal upgrades.

My next PC is going to be the latest Mac Pro that just got released. I have used so many PCs in my life and I am tired of Windows. Windows 7 is the best Microsoft OS, but Mac OS X is even better.

PC Laptop. Plug in a decent mouse and keyboard, use an external screen and it's the best desktop replacement I've ever had. Unplug 3 cords and I can use it mobile, never looked back.

No Nettop option? More likey that not, when the replacement chain starts - i.e.

Main computer replaces the current Media Centre

Current Media Centre gets formatted and goes to family member.

I'll most likely buy a nettop, to replace my current main machine. I'm not a huge PC Gamer, so a nettop would cover me for the few old games that I play, and they do everything else I want.