Scott Pilgrim Versus the World (2010)

I can't even begin to explain how amazing this movie was. If you grew up with video games (I'm talking original NES, or maybe the SNES, if not earlier), you will love this movie. It's basically real life as a video game, and it's done so perfectly that I couldn't stop smiling throughout the entire movie.

11/10

This movie completes me.

I haven't watched it, but is it me or this guy plays the same character in every movie?

Hopefully he's not another Seth Rogan. Once you've one of his movies, you've seen them all. I might watch this one to see how it is.

Watched it with some friends. Heard some really great things about it before I saw it, and well I may not call it amazing, I certainly enjoyed it.

Reminded me of FLCL? :unsure:

Haven't seen it yet; I'm getting a little tired of Michael Cera to be honest.

Watched it with some friends. Heard some really great things about it before I saw it, and well I may not call it amazing, I certainly enjoyed it.

Reminded me of FLCL? :unsure:

FLCL?

Kick-ass wasn't so much funny as it was awesome. Nic Cage... HE was funny. The whole

old-school Batman thing was dead-on.

I'm still waiting for a chance to go see this- my work schedule has been nuts.

This movie was amazing, as gigapixels says.

I saw it first showing on the first day it was out here in California, America. I would have seen it again by now, but I need a bit of recovery time.

It's so awesome I want to get the most out of a second viewing. Maybe I'll see it the second time on Thursday.

I liked Shaun of the Dead, but Edgar Wright has really topped himself here. :)

fivestars

It looks terrible.

It's meant to be over the top. Not sure what looks terrible about it. Not saying it looks great, but I don't see anything terrible about the trailers. I thought Chris Evans was hysterical in the trailers, actually, with his persona.

For whatever reason, I hadn't heard of this until Saturday last weekend...decided to go on a whim. Quite a good movie, I had no idea of the background or anything so some of the stuff seemed odd :p (game stuff in the movie), though even without knowing the background it still made for a good time. I'd give it 4/5

I moved SkyyPunk and Razorwing's posts because movie ratings go in this thread :p

heh, it's late (2AM.. and I"m a bit drunk.) :laugh: .. but in all seriousness... I went with the gf, we both really laughed our butts off. Entertaining for sure!.

Just saw it in the theatres. 5/5 for me. It was refreshing. A nice change. The way they did the scenes.. very unique.. different, artsy almost. I will probably go see it again in the theatres.

Great movie.