Would you ask her out for a DATE?

overly athletic people are really not my type for a date, but i have worked with and hung out with male body builders who were really cool. though since they were male i was interested in having sex with them at all.

if she walked up to the bar and started chatting me up i would be rude or anything. but then again i would expect someone like her to have more prejudice against me since i have a fat stomach and smoke, rather than the other way around.

and if i were drunk enough and she offered, i would hit it, but i wouldn't pursue it.

overly athletic people are really not my type for a date, but i have worked with and hung out with male body builders who were really cool. though since they were male i was interested in having sex with them at all.

if she walked up to the bar and started chatting me up i would be rude or anything. but then again i would expect someone like her to have more prejudice against me since i have a fat stomach and smoke, rather than the other way around.

and if i were drunk enough and she offered, i would hit it, but i wouldn't pursue it.

Did you miss a word out there ? :laugh:

capturem.jpg

When I was a kid, this is what I thought Bestiality was. :laugh:

Might as well be! She/he/it truly is beastish.

Sure, i'd ask her out for coffee... right after i puked all over my shirt.

So much more of a mature response than some of these :laugh: I think half the thread is about 15 years old, as their responses were the equivalent of "ewwwww, cooties!"

Edit: The correct response to the thread title is, of course, "Yes, anything she wanted, just don't let her hurt me! *whimper* " :whistle:

Has anyone actually done the hamburger/hotdog test? Because she sure as hell doesn't look like a Woman. 'Roids are a terrible thing :p

So much more of a mature response than some of these :laugh: I think half the thread is about 15 years old, as their responses were the equivalent of "ewwwww, cooties!"

Edit: The correct response to the thread title is, of course, "Yes, anything she wanted, just don't let her hurt me! *whimper* " :whistle:

Please your ladyship excuse our immaturity!

But this whole thread is just proving that people are shallow--for all we know she's really fun to talk to, has a good sense of humor, is smart, and has a heart of gold. Does none of that matter at all?

I think being "shallow" isn't as bad as people make out, you can tell a lot about a person by the way they look. She looks like she'd eat me.

I think being "shallow" isn't as bad as people make out, you can tell a lot about a person by the way they look. She looks like she'd eat me.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: yumy

Must save eyes with sexy professional athlete.

gina-carano-pink-gloves.jpg

Thank god for that.

now THAT'S what I'm talking about!

@OP, that made various parts of my body that I like to use on females just jump into my body...WTH, man? :p

I didn't know there was a correct response to the OP's question. Why SHOULD we say we'd take her out for a coffee? Are we bound to? Independently from her looks, what if I just don't want to?

I didn't say you should say anything.

I asked if you would take her out? It's up to you. Do you think you can handle it? Have the 'guns' for it? :)

Topic title changed. Coffee is irrelevant.