Doubt this is going to affect anyone but the Walmart in Whitecourt, Alberta is selling Portal 2 already for the Xbox 360.

I have to say this is isnt really funny anymore, Valve are just taking the ****.

Refund.

Really?

REALLY NOW?!

They're advertising INDIE games and advertising them, and if we do what they want we get the game early, but if we don't we get it ON THE DAY IT'S SUPPOSED TO RELEASE ANYWAY..

Crying about it is pathetic, and saying you want a refund because Valve is supporting Indie developers is pathetic and sad.

Doubt this is going to affect anyone but the Walmart in Whitecourt, Alberta is selling Portal 2 already for the Xbox 360.

That happened when Half Life 2 was coming out, Bestbuy broke the street date. :shiftyninja:

Still got my receipt and pictures when I bought it heh.

[nostalgia]

DSC01992.JPGDSC01998.JPG

[/nostalgia]

was hoping it would be rleeaced early so i could play it over weekend, but oh well, not going to get a console version when i have it on steam, although i should have gotten it PS3 instead of steam

Wow... Portal was 3 gig. Portal 2 is 10. :blink:

And I'm officially ready to rock and roll! :happy:

Considering it was just a "plus" to the orange box and not a standlone game, normal that this time around they have made alot more content.

Also, there are 2 games in one: Single player and co-op which is different.

While unlikely, if any of this ARG stuff does turn out to be Half Life E3 related, I will be very happy.

None of it is about Half-Life 3. It's entirely related to Portal 2.

The game has also leaked, and there doesn't appear to be any hints at the next installment of the Half-Life franchise as was speculated.

None of it is about Half-Life 3. It's entirely related to Portal 2.

The game has also leaked, and there doesn't appear to be any hints at the next installment of the Half-Life franchise as was speculated.

Look at the Portal 2 achievements - "Ship overboard - find the missing experiment"

Also speculation that thewatcher is Gman. I said it's unlikely, but some of it can easily be interpreted as related to HL2e3. Portal 2 is set in the HL universe, there will be some references to it, even if they weren't even making it.

Look at the Portal 2 achievements - "Ship overboard - find the missing experiment"

Also speculation that thewatcher is Gman. I said it's unlikely, but some of it can easily be interpreted as related to HL2e3. Portal 2 is set in the HL universe, there will be some references to it, even if they weren't even making it.

That's exactly what I'm saying. The game has leaked, and nothing has indicated any information about Half-Life 3, despite the assumptions. Portal 2 takes place hundreds of years after the events in the Half-Life franchise.

Half-life 3 will be like the new Duke Forever pretty soon.

Except the situations are completely different. Valve is a company thats just growing and making more money, Duke Nukem has had a string of problems that there is no reason Valve would have.

I'm personally still convinced they will tie up the series, they occasionally drop hints in interviews, and other things, and considering how secretive they are about everything who knows. If they want to make it they will, if they don't, they won't - but I doubt it's in development hell.

That's exactly what I'm saying. The game has leaked, and nothing has indicated any information about Half-Life 3, despite the assumptions. Portal 2 takes place hundreds of years after the events in the Half-Life franchise.

Don't spoil my dreams. :laugh:

What if the experiments on the Borealis were not just portals in space but in time as well which is why the ship dissappeared it could have been transported into the Portals timeline hence the achievement?

Valve did patch Portal a few days ago, they have a habit of adding clues in from patches - remember the changed ending of Portal?

The leak may be a pre-patch version?