Any Death Cab For Cutie Fans?

Title says it all. I love DCFC, and my favorite albums are Plans, Transatlanticsm, The Photo Album, and of course, Narrow Stairs.

I wanted to know if you guys know of any artists that are similar in nature (tried last.fm to do this, but I didn't really get what I was looking for)

Off the top off my head although.. some of them may be on hiatus/broken up and/or bands from years ago. My music taste hasn't really changed much over the years since I've been too busy to listen to new music :3

• The Postal Service (Ben Gibbard does vocals here too who is also from DCFC)
  • Cursive
  • Planes Mistaken for Stars
  • Minus the Bear
  • The Format
  • Bright Eyes
  • Desaparecidos
  • Rilo Kiley
  • The Hush Sound
  • Iron & Wine
  • Motion City Soundtrack
  • The Decemberists
  • Copeland
  • As Tall As Lions
  • Armor for Sleep

Although I will apologize in advance if a good portion of those aren't the same style as DCFC but whenever I think of music that's like it.. That's generally the music I recommend. Or maybe that's just me :3.

Off the top off my head although.. some of them may be on hiatus/broken up and/or bands from years ago. My music taste hasn't really changed much over the years since I've been too busy to listen to new music :3

• The Postal Service (Ben Gibbard does vocals here too who is also from DCFC)
  • Cursive
  • Planes Mistaken for Stars
  • Minus the Bear
  • The Format
  • Bright Eyes
  • Desaparecidos
  • Rilo Kiley
  • The Hush Sound
  • Iron & Wine
  • Motion City Soundtrack
  • The Decemberists
  • Copeland
  • As Tall As Lions
  • Armor for Sleep

Although I will apologize in advance if a good portion of those aren't the same style as DCFC but whenever I think of music that's like it.. That's generally the music I recommend. Or maybe that's just me :3.

I'm a big Death Cab For Cutie Fan, so I highlighted some of the bands Cupcakes mentioned, that I'm also a fan of - hopefully that's helpful. Most of 'em I'm not that familiar with, so I'll have to listen to 'em when I get the chance.

• 2 weeks later...