Recommend an iPhone game for a 6 hour flight

I'm currently finishing up Puzzle Quest and Phoenix Wright but what else is there? I got Chaos Rings and I'm already stuck half an hour into the game. I just don't get it LOL.

I'm thinking of picking up Final Fantasy I or II. I really don't want to pick up adventure games like Monkey Island because I can't play that game without a mouse. I currently have the popcap hits like Peggle, Plants vs Zombies, Bejeweled as well as Angry Birds, but they won't keep my attention for more than 5 minutes at a time.

What else is there? I'm looking for either RPG, Action, or adventure

Can the phone last that long?

This, I have an iPhone 3GS and under heavy usage doesn't last that long.

But if you're after something, Final Fantasy, either of them. I don't see how people can recommend games such as Angry Birds, just because it's more of a 30 minute timewaster rather than a 6 hour game that has structure to it.

It's either a piece of bread or a full sandwich.

This, I have an iPhone 3GS and under heavy usage doesn't last that long.

But if you're after something, Final Fantasy, either of them. I don't see how people can recommend games such as Angry Birds, just because it's more of a 30 minute timewaster rather than a 6 hour game that has structure to it.

It's either a piece of bread or a full sandwich.

I' have iPhone 4 and I am quite disappointed with the battery life. Hope 4.1 updates will somehow boost the battery power.

I have the iPhone 4 and it usually lasts about 6-8 hours with heavy 3G usage and about 16 or more hours if I just use it as a phone.

I'm sure the battery will last longer on Airplane Mode with no connectivity at all.

Many people have suggested this game. Compare this game with FFI or II

It's turned based, so it's more like ff tactics but the story is pretty dope and the are a crap load of different characters and classes to chose from. And you can promote your characters to different glasses. they just don't make RPGs like this anymore. The game is old as hell and im replaying it right now for the billionth time on my iphone. I love it. Worth the three bucks you gotta pay for easily. You can crank 40+ hours outta this game no problem.

hopefully they release the sequel soon.

• 2 weeks later...