A real CURE for AIDS, Hepititis, Cancer, Herpes etc...

If AboveTopSecret reports it, it's got to be true!

its not abovetopsecret that "reports" it, it just some person that made a topic, just like ogamawab did...

as for the "cure" i can't be arsed to read/watch all the crap in there and i am sceptical , but i can't say if its BS, unlike others who read the whole thread and watched the 2 hour video in 5mins ...

its not abovetopsecret that "reports" it, it just some person that made a topic, just like ogamawab did...

as for the "cure" i can't be arsed to read/watch all the crap in there and i am sceptical , but i can't say if its BS, unlike others who read the whole thread and watched the 2 hour video in 5mins ...

Whenever the "evidence" is presented through a YouTube video, it's usually a safe bet that it's nonsense.

i been doing a lot of reading and a lot of claims that these device do work...

A claim in not a fact until proven to be so. Do you actually believe what you read online? :woot:

after you pass on, you either go to eternal paradise, or eternal damnation... both diseases free :rolleyes:

If it involves 70 virgins, I'll take either one. :whistle:

lol, if it was real, they wouldn't be seeking help from the Internet, they would have had government approval in a heart beat.

no they would not, because there is no money to be made in cheap cures, and lobbying by pharmaceutical companies would destroy their chances of ever popularizing the cure.

i am not saying that this works, but there were a few other cures for a lot of diseasies, that i have heard of, and that worked well for people, but they never became famous, since they were so cheap, and no one saw any reason to advertise them

(again, some said it did not work, but after you hear great testimonials from people you trust, would not you want to try it? if its simple enough?

no they would not, because there is no money to be made in cheap cures, and lobbying by pharmaceutical companies would destroy their chances of ever popularizing the cure.

Fail. It'd be a pharmaceutical company's wet dream as it would be very little cost to them but be worth a lot of money to a lot of people. If my **** cured AIDS I'd charge $500 a bottle.

Fail. It'd be a pharmaceutical company's wet dream as it would be very little cost to them but be worth a lot of money to a lot of people. If my **** cured AIDS I'd charge $500 a bottle.

That's pretty cheap... Anti-retrovirals run over $3K a month. :/

Thats ridiculously cheap.

Think of it like this:

1. Cure for aids, expensive 1 time bottle. Guy is cured.

2. Expensive medication every month for that guys entire life.

Which earns more?

I like the "cure for cancer" as if cancer is a singular disease with a single cure.

Cancer is a CLASS of disease. It describes a certain behavior of incorrectly configured cells, that can be incorrect in more ways than just one, and often are.

faith can cure ANY diseases

after you pass on, you either go to eternal paradise, or eternal damnation... both diseases free :rolleyes:

Superstitious Ignorance Alert - hence the name TheClueless...

Why cure it, they can make more money on vaccines that won't cure it that a person has to take over and over and over, then a cure where it's only take once then no more money, personally I think a cure has already been found, for HIV aids and cancer, but only available for certain people if they get it

One reason why I hate drug companies

Since you clearly know what vaccines are and obviously obtained your PhD in biochemistry from a leading research University, your opinion is both thought provoking and insightful.

FYI, profit margins on vaccines are razor thin. They're damn near free.

Why cure it, they can make more money on vaccines that won't cure it that a person has to take over and over and over, then a cure where it's only take once then no more money, personally I think a cure has already been found, for HIV aids and cancer, but only available for certain people if they get it

One reason why I hate drug companies

While I'd love to believe it's all a cover up and that a super mega-cure exists that can eliminate everything from hair loss to AIDS, I can't. There are too many unproven assumptions behind this claim.

Occam's razor says NO.

Thats ridiculously cheap.

Think of it like this:

1. Cure for aids, expensive 1 time bottle. Guy is cured.

2. Expensive medication every month for that guys entire life.

Which earns more?

Consider this, the pharmaceutical companies sell cures.

faith can cure ANY diseases

wait, this post is a joke right? :rolleyes:

faith doesnt stop AIDS yo....

lol, if it was real, they wouldn't be seeking help from the Internet, they would have had government approval in a heart beat.

The real, core governments want to kill off billions of Humans -- govt. approval my rear-end. :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...