Zune desktop wallpaper?

Tharp Daddy

I've been looking all over for a Zune logo desktop background (1680x1050 at the least) but i cannot seem to find one. Anyone happen to have a few links they can toss me?

Aaron Olive

Zune_by_sinistermaniac.jpg

microsoft-zune-widescreen-wallpaper.jpg

Zune_Wallpaper_by_Jaabster1234.jpg

Zune_through_tex_by_wildechild15.jpg

ZuneHD2Web.jpg

IHeartZuneweb.png

ZuneHD1Web.jpg

Tharp Daddy

snipped

Those are great! Thanks very much!

LiquidSolstice

Whoa. Really nice walls. Screw the haters, the Zune ecosystem is amazing as it is beautiful. Love my Zune HD to this day, and have never looked back.

• 1 month later...
Frylock86

Whoa. Really nice walls. Screw the haters, the Zune ecosystem is amazing as it is beautiful. Love my Zune HD to this day, and have never looked back.

I wouldn't give my ZuneHD up for the world.

Well......., maybe for an HP Slate 500 ;)

Wallpaper also desktop picture and desktop background is an image used as a background on a computer screen, usually for the desktop of a graphical user interface. "Wallpaper" is the term used in Microsoft Windows before Windows Vista where it is called the Desktop "Background", while Mac OS X calls it a "desktop picture" previously, the term desktop pattern was used to refer to a small pattern that was repeated to fill the screen.Free Backup Software

??? :huh:

goretsky

Hello,

In Microsoft's Windows 7 Personalization Gallery, there are a number of wallpapers that are Zune-like, although I didn't see any with actual Zune graphics. In the themes section, though, there are three Zune themes.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky