iPhone 4 experiences

Idk if it's just me but I don like the folders, I like seeing the icons all at once. I just use a folder for my games. Maybe it's bc I have ADD, doesn't everyone that's into technology. But I have to see my icons. If there somewhere in a folder I'd nevr use it.

• 3 weeks later...

Idk if it's just me but I don like the folders, I like seeing the icons all at once. I just use a folder for my games. Maybe it's bc I have ADD, doesn't everyone that's into technology. But I have to see my icons. If there somewhere in a folder I'd nevr use it.

+1 HAHA :D

Probably would use still it, though.

@OP:

Excellent review, I enjoyed reading it and contrary to my first thought, the lack of pictures in-thread didn't hinder my reading experience at all.

I liked the part about your personal day with the device the most.

You can read specs, reviews by magazines, etc... but: if you want a more personal insight, even if you only provided tidbits, that was a really good way of giving us - idk - a better feeling reading your review.

Thanks a lot, guess that nailed my decision to get an iPhone 4 soon myself as well. :)

Still not sure whether the extra 16GB is worth 100? extra. Hmm... It's sooo costy, but there is no way back :pinch:

Glassed Silver:mac

Indeed, you actually motivated me to make a review about my Canon EOS 60D, as soon as I get hold of the time to make it...

Not today, need to beat Brian and all that...

Uni stuff...~

Indeed, you actually motivated me to make a review about my Canon EOS 60D, as soon as I get hold of the time to make it...

Not today, need to beat Brian and all that...

Uni stuff...~

I await that review.

Also, to the OP, any specific developments in your thoughts about the device?

Also, to the OP, any specific developments in your thoughts about the device?

Nope. Nothing. I still love it. I dropped it the other day, though. On concrete. From like 1,20m... Luckily, it got held off by the headphones, which were still connected, so the fall was chocked off a little... it fell right on the edge, by the dock connector... The result: Nothing. Not a dent. Nothing. No crack, no whatever. I know I am extremely lucky but yeah, feels great. ;)

However, battery life is still great. It's still super fast, although almost every GB is filled up.

post-65223-12925836319403.png

(here you can see my habits in using the iPhone, actually. It's obviously mainly music, then Photos and Apps, though I really don't know why I got so many of them. Apps, I mean. I don't use Apps that much anyways... Especially games, I almost don't game... But if I do, Broken Sword 2 does take up some space. ;) )

Nope, nothing has changed, actually.

Glad you all like it. And glad I motivated someone to write a review themselves! :) Awesome!

I'd love to write something like "second impressions" but... there are none. Everything still feels like on day one and I still stare at the display in pure disbelief that this is NOT printed on paper but actually a display I can touch... :D

How do you add icons to the folder name as shown in the photo below?

Haha it's a simple Workaround, simply find a way to get Emoji to your iPhone (there are Apps, free and paid, and I think some other ways). When you rename the folder, which I hope you know how, just put an Emoji where ever you like them. :) I found that it looks best to put in the Emoji, space, folder name. :-)

Haha it's a simple Workaround, simply find a way to get Emoji to your iPhone (there are Apps, free and paid, and I think some other ways). When you rename the folder, which I hope you know how, just put an Emoji where ever you like them. :) I found that it looks best to put in the Emoji, space, folder name. :-)

thanks

One thing I never understood was... why fight? Why fight over what someone else is using? I like my iPhone. So what? I don't really like the Android experience. So fckng what?

You don't like the iPhone? Alright! Go ahead. Use what's best for you. What feels best.

QFT. According to some, if you use anything made by Apple then you are an "idiot". These people are the reason ignore lists were made because they obviously have nothing intelligent to add to the conversation.

QFT. According to some, if you use anything made by Apple then you are an "idiot". These people are the reason ignore lists were made because they obviously have nothing intelligent to add to the conversation.

But, to be fair, Apple users sometimes say the same about Android users.

But that's not my point. The point is that why do YOU (well not you, shadrack... ;) ) worry about what SOMEONE ELSE is using? Seriously, I don't get it! No point at all.

• 2 weeks later...

Good review instant.human!

I've used the iPhone 4 extensively and while it is a very good phone, I decided to get a Galaxy S (Rogers) mainly only because of Android and Super AMOLED :)

I thought that was a very unbiased review though!