UK woman caught on video, dumping cat in trash bin

Why, what is wrong with you? I don't agree with animal cruelty but you know nothing about this women or her intentions its ridiculous you would consider jail for such a pitiful "crime" theres far worse happening in the name of animal cruelty then what this women has done

Well here in Australia, you can go to jail for any kind of animal cruelty. Extremely unlikely that anyone gets off with a monetary fine for bullying or hurting animals. Jail's the right solution for this situation because then she can experience being locked up just like the cat was.

A really stiff fine and 15 hours in a trash bin should teach her not to mistreat animals. There's no excuse to hurt an innocent and friendly creature like that cat.

There's never a decent excuse which justifies throwing a live animal into a bin. If the animal annoys you and you have the opportunity to just walk away, that is the decent option. That's what this disgusting woman should have done.

I'm not saying that it is excusable. I'm saying that we don't know that this was unprovoked behavior (however unjustified it appears) on the part of the woman, and that perhaps the cat owner could also be contributing to the situation.

I don't let my cats out, but there are two that like to escape out of the door whenever the get the chance. Any way, the reasons I don't want them out are obvious: could bring in fleas, could get hit by a car, and just the fact that there are really cruel people out there. That lady, and sadly, some of the posters here are included in the latter group.

Well here in Australia, you can go to jail for any kind of animal cruelty. Extremely unlikely that anyone gets off with a monetary fine for bullying or hurting animals. Jail's the right solution for this situation because then she can experience being locked up just like the cat was.

As you live in Australia the word is spelled gaol, not jail. Also, it's highly unlikely that someone would be gaoled for throwing a cat in a bin as most animal cruelty cases end with a fine.

I'm amazed at how far this story has gone. My mum showed me the video yesterday after a Geneva newspaper picked up on the article.

Personally, I think she should be thrown in a bin without a way of getting out for a day or so. Maybe then she'd think twice.

Don't get me wrong, she should be punished, but it was slightly funny :pinch:

Lucky that the cat was found, would have been a horrible way to die.

Perhaps the cat kept pooping in her garden, some women go crazy over that.

If i ever saw someone doing this, i would beat the living **** out of that person then take the animal to care. I don't care if its an old woman or a young man, people treating animals with no respect ****es me off more than words could describe!

for a cat?

priority fail?

Yes for a cat, its the people and animals who can not defend themself who need looking after by putting people who take the p*ss away.

If i ever saw someone doing this, i would beat the living **** out of that person then take the animal to care. I don't care if its an old woman or a young man, people treating animals with no respect ****es me off more than words could describe!

+10000

If I had the choice of sharing the earth with people or animals I would choose animals

(And a sexy blonde female human of course)

I've just watched the video and I think it's really really funny.

Hopefully someone will put you in the trash and watch you laugh after that

jail is a silly idea, but she needs to know she's a nasty cow!

there is no way her action is justified, she's just plain nasty, and it came back to her i guess haha :p

lol I suppose yea, but I can get back out

Well it got out eventually, and it's not like she threw it into a pit of spikes. If anything why didn't the owners notice their cat was missing for 15 hours?

LOL?

Don't get me wrong, she should be punished, but it was slightly funny :pinch:

Lucky that the cat was found, would have been a horrible way to die.

Perhaps the cat kept pooping in her garden, some women go crazy over that.

The news article i read is that she lives about half a mile away, there was no justification for shoving it into a bin.

This is disgusting. I think a facebook group should be made to counteract what the owners have urged. I strongly urge everyone who is able to make Mary Bale's life a living hell, bust her windows, spray paint her house, maybe a firework or 5 through her letter box, egg her house, break her door down, trash her car, burn her garden, basically anything nasty you can think of do it to her property. Nothing physically violent towards her, just enough to make her life incredibly miserable 'cos frankly thats all she deserves.

Actually, thinking about it, an appropriate punishment would be to throw her in a pen with a tiger, see how funny she thinks cats are then.