[Fantasy] 2010-2011 Yahoo! Fantasy Hockey League

I decided to create the league this year as Bayrider has yet to respond to the topic.

League ID#: 27926

League Name: Neowin 2010-2011

Password: neowinian

Custom League URL: http://hockey.fantas...ague/neowin2010

Draft Type: Live Standard Draft

Draft Time: Fri Oct 3 10:00pm ADT

Max Teams: 10

Scoring Type: Head-to-Head

Max Moves: No maximum

Max Trades: No maximum

Trade Reject Time: 2

Trade End Date: March 10, 2011

Waiver Time: 2 days

Waiver Type: Continual rolling list

Can't Cut List Provider: None

Trade Review: League Votes

Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules

Max Acquisitions per Week: No maximum

Min Games Played: 3

Weekly Deadline: Daily - Tomorrow

Start Scoring on: Week 1

Playoffs: Week 23, 24 and 25 (8 teams) Note: Week 25 runs 7 days from Apr 4 to Apr 10

Divisions: No

Roster Positions: C, C, LW, LW, RW, RW, D, D, D, D, Util, G, G, BN, BN, BN, BN, IR, IR

Forwards/Defensemen Stat Categories: Goals (G), Assists (A), Plus/Minus (+/-), Penalty Minutes (PIM), Powerplay Goals (PPG), Powerplay Assists (PPA), Shorthanded Points (SHP), Game-Winning Goals (GWG)

Goaltenders Stat Categories: Wins (W), Goals Against Average (GAA), Save Percentage (SV%), Shutouts (SHO)

Yeah I'd be up for that, i've just logged in and Yahoo! has remembered last years league. Perhaps bayrider can renew the league from last year, although i'm not sure how it will handle new players or players who don't wish to participate again.

Yeah I'd be up for that, i've just logged in and Yahoo! has remembered last years league. Perhaps bayrider can renew the league from last year, although i'm not sure how it will handle new players or players who don't wish to participate again.

bayrider usually takes care of it, i'm sure he'll do it again. I hope this year we actually have playoffs though

bayrider usually takes care of it, i'm sure he'll do it again. I hope this year we actually have playoffs though

Yeah that was a bit of a fail last year...

If I knew what to use as rules I would set this up. Anyone familiar with setting one of these up?

EDIT: Tried setting up a league and it let me copy the settings from the last Neowin league I was in. Only change I made was up to 16 teams and added play-offs.

URL: http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/neowin2010

Password: neowinian

Current Live Draft date is October 1st @ 9:30pm ADT (5:30pm GMT).

Let me know if anything else should be different.

Currently only have 5 people signed up. We need more people!

I am surprised there is little interest. Last year we have to create two leagues because there was a lot of interest.

Is it alright if I join? I thought I'd ask first since I barely post lol :)

Yeah. We will love you if you update your rosters during the season instead of letting the team die. I'll still do mine even if I'm in last place. Given the size of our league this year, everyone may qualify for the playoffs.

The only thing that annoys us is people for let their team languish for long periods of time. We can deal with even a few weeks of neglect. We're not needy people.

p.s. Feel free to ignore your team while you faceoff against my team :D

Cool! I'll be sure to keep the roster updated. I really enjoyed the last couple times I've played Yahoo Fantasy Hockey.

I just joined. Looks like I face you in the first week Fred :laugh: