[Official] FIFA 11

post-285248-12841146501589.png

FEATURES

NEXT GEN ENGINE ON PC - The physics-based, data-driven technology behind the EA SPORTS soccer engine has been optimized for PC. Experience unprecedented freedom on the pitch with individuality of player control and movement, sophisticated ball touches, and physical interaction between players

post-285248-12841154093772.jpg

360° FIGHT FOR POSSESSION - True freedom in man-to-man interactions, transforming physical play from individual lateral jostling to full 360° collisions involving multiple players

post-285248-12841154546965.jpg

FIFA THEATRE - Save highlights from any match including online right to your hard drive to view, replay or upload to Footballworld.com at any time.

post-285248-12841154826722.jpg

CAREER MODE - A new engine delivers an authentic experience that mimics the real-world game. Begin as a real player, created player or Virtual Pro and evolve into a player-manager and manager--or just begin at the top--and enjoy a 15-year career. Players now receive instant feedback and enjoy a vastly improved status system. Plus, authentic tournament structures, results and new calendar system, featuring simultaneous simulations, improve the speed and flow of games. Featuring new Team Management for simpler player comparison and Friends Leaderboard to compare stats and earnings.

post-285248-12841155035035.jpg

MY MUSIC AND AUDIO - Assign customized chants for every team and league. Set your home clubs anthems and chants to play during player introductions, halftime, and after goals. Even hear your name echo in the stands of Old Trafford or San Siro with customized chants for your Virtual Pro. Plus, play music from your hard drive in game.

post-285248-12841155765818.jpg

PRO PASSING SYSTEM - A new passing system where pass accuracy is determined by a gamers ability on the control pad, and player skill, situation and urgency on the pitch. Poor decisions or over/under striking the ball will mean error-prone outcomes. New types of passes such as swerve passes will enable players to make a safer and more effective play

post-285248-12841156742092.jpg

VIRTUAL PRO - Live out the fantasy of being a real life player by creating yourself in game with a 3D head using Photo Game Face. Play as yourself across any mode. Grow your player attributes through over 200 accomplishments and take your Virtual Pro online to become a global superstar. Also compete in 5v5 Online Team Play with other Virtual Pros from around the world.

post-285248-12841157115073.jpg

360º DRIBBLING - The market-leading true 360° Dribbling system gives players precise control of the ball and next generation animation technology delivers Skilled Dribbling, enabling skilled players to face defenders and use highly responsive lateral dribbling to skip past them.

post-285248-1284115759663.jpg

CUSTOMIZABLE SET PIECES - Design and record your very own free kicks and corners for use on match day. Assign a specific run or movement to every outfield player on your team one at a time, and then combine them for the perfect set piece. Record, test and perfect them in the Practice Arena, then trigger in game.

post-285248-12841157908243.jpg

CREATION CENTRE BETA - Go online to craft your own player and create the team of your dreams. Plus, manage your teams formations and tactics right from the web. Create your players appearance, accessories and attributes and then create a team with a distinctive crest and kits. Share with friends and download into your console to play online, in Tournaments and in Kick-Off matches. Created players can also be used in the Arena, Career Mode and Lounge Mode.

post-285248-12841158174648.jpg

LAN PLAY - New for FIFA 11 PC, you will be able to host your own LAN parties and play friends online without being connected to EA servers. A dynamic server lobby will allow you to see what other games are currently available. Elect to join a game or host your own. Matches can be played with a variety of game settings in either Classic or Be A Pro mode as well as up to 5v5 team play. Once a LAN lobby room is setup, users can chat with others via text and as well as VOIP (Voice Over IP Chat) in-game.

PC ON FOOTBALL WORLD - Go to easportsfootball.com to create your Game Face, upload your best FIFA goals, search out rivals on global PC Leaderboards and create a PC-specific Friends Lists.

PC SPECIFIC TOOLS - Innovations to improve your online gaming experience include VOIP (Voice Over IP Chat) support and lobbies for match-making by skill and geographical location.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

And this years biggest and most important feature.

THE PERSONALITY+

Personality + sees a soccer players performance on the pitch mirrored authentically in game, differentiated and replicated for every players skill-set. New body types and player models will further help identify players. Personality+ at every position on the pitch reinvents how players look, and perform on and off the ball.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRsqvDm1074

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

Intel Processor - Core 2 Duo E6600 2.4GHz

AMD Processor - Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 5600+

Nvidia Graphics Card - GeForce 8800 GT 256MB

ATI Graphics Card - Radeon HD 3870

RAM Memory - 2 GB

Hard Disk Space - 4.5 GB

Direct X - 9

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

DEMO OUT NOW http://static.cdn.ea.com/fifa/u/f/fifa11_pc_demo_EU.zip

THE GAME RELEASES ON SEP 28TH

Bah, i said that i might skip it this year but i think the temptation is too much. The gameplay in those videos looks more realistic and improved from last year. Going to have to try the demo (and the PES one) out next week.

Oh and nice work on the thread Zain, a lot of info there :)

i didnt write all that :p

anyhow.

well the game is a huge improvement for PC gamers.

i mean the last time i played a good fifa was fifa 06.. and at that time the next gen engine wasnt out. but after playing fifa on a friends xbox 360 i felt so betrayed. Because the PC version was years behind.

and PES ??? dun even ask. it felt like playing fifa 02 but with nice graphics.

Anyhow this year i can finally play the Fifa everybody on the xbox and ps3 are playing for 2 years now.

The roommates and I cannot wait for this, we play so much FIFA10 and regularly have tournaments / bets / pools etc with friends come over and play. All of these new features and gameplay look great! Quite ready for this.

That's what it is. FIFA11 PC = FIFA10 consoles + WC upgrades.

yup

FIFA 11 on PC is also acknowledging the hardware in other ways too; there's LAN play, support for up to 35 different game pads with fully mappable controls as well as the capacity for VOIP. After all these years in the wilderness it sounds too good to be true.

That's because in some regards it is. FIFA 11's play is last year's console iteration sprinkled with some of the learnings of the FIFA World Cup 2010 game. That's no catastrophe, and at its core it's still the same muscular and graceful brand of football that wowed us last year with some of the niggles ? the often absent-minded keepers and cheap chip shots to name but two ? ironed out.

Without a doubt this is the best looking FIFA there is.

But it's lacking several of this year's big new features ? there's no Personality Plus, for example, nor is there the Pro Passing that's helped to refine the play of the other HD versions of FIFA 11, and while EA touts this as the next-gen experience it feels remarkably like playing last year's game.

There are more PC-specific features to be revealed at a later date that may quell our early scepticism, but for now we're left thinking that with other versions looking like the best yet and so many other ways to engage with FIFA on the PC that EA Sports could be set to score an own goal.

http://pc.ign.com/articles/110/1106866p1.html

i cant believe this.

isnt is easier to make same game for 3 platforms than to make another for PC?? or did they work on fifa10 (console) and stopped before personality+ for PC and then went on for xbox360..?

this is sad.

im not getting this game . The only thing i was interested in was personality+

:( :( :( shame EA....

Football Manager? :rolleyes:

yeah because that's a real sports game, you can play **** like that on an iphone or a dos computer... (Y)

i'm talking REAL sports games with FULL gameplay and FULL graphics and FULL online play

guys

i just checked for the dates and it says the FIFA DEMO for XBOX 360 is out..according to the dates..

its just we PC users who get stuff late and old :(

for PC it releases on the 16th Sep.

anyhow..

where can i find the xbox 360 demo? to make sure its out..

can anybody with a 360 confirm its out?