[Firefox 4] Leaderboard ad redirect fixed

For those of you having the issue (like I did) where sometimes the forum page links loaded, and then redirected to a blank page showing just an ad, this has been fixed.

We appreciate everyone that whitelists Neowin, and fully understand that people may have blacklisted us for this annoying issue.

It had to do with the order of the javascripts loading. I tweaked it on Wednesday and haven't seen the issue come back :)

Edit: Firefox 3.x users may have been affected by this too.

Just wondering,

Sometimes if I click 'Use Full Editor' or 'Post' on the Quick Reply box in Firefox 4 on Mac OS X it just sends me back to the home page.

I'm not sure if it's an actual bug or me doing something wrong, but it doesn't happen anywhere else or at any other time so I think it may be a bug.

I don't think this happens on any other feature and it's definitely not me accidentally swiping on the magic mouse. It's weird. :blink: Is it related to this bug at all?

Awesome Neobond, thanks. This issue was annoying me :p

Now if you could fix the need to click twice when starting to write a post problem I have with Firefox 4 I'll be completely happy !

Neobond, I think the same issue has returned. I hadn't seen it since it's been fixed but just loaded a page and it redirected to one of the ads. I'll post back if it happens again.