[Official] NFL 2010

Vikings will draft high for QB. The rest of the team is set. They obviously have zero faith in Jackson, so he'll stay as #2.

If they were smart they would have drafted a qb last year and have him sit behind farve for a year IMO...

A discussion was started with some of my friends today that I thought I might share with you guys. List 5 teams that in your opinion have the nicest looking home jerseys in the NFL.

My favorite (#1): Minnesota Vikings

#2: Atlanta Falcons

#3: Tampa Bay Buccaneers

#4: Baltimore Ravens

#5: Indianapolis Colts

The browns have one of the most "original" color schemes which is what I like about them, they have a very strong logo/color scheme recognition, its not some generic wild animal with flashy colors to make them stand out. I honestly cant think of any major american sports team with brown as their primary color.

Funny thing about the logos and colors, it's how my wife used to base her picks in Pick 'Em. So nearly every week she would choose the Bengals since that's probably her favorite.

Funny thing about the logos and colors, it's how my wife used to base her picks in Pick 'Em. So nearly every week she would choose the Bengals since that's probably her favorite.

She probably didn't do too well if she always picked Cincy laugh.gif

She probably didn't do too well if she always picked Cincy laugh.gif

It wasn't so bad last year since they were 10-6, but she's seen after a few weeks this year, she's relied less on looks and more on records, who's favored and who the home team is. She almost never picked the Browns or Steelers due to the plain logos.

The browns have one of the most "original" color schemes which is what I like about them, they have a very strong logo/color scheme recognition, its not some generic wild animal with flashy colors to make them stand out. I honestly cant think of any major american sports team with brown as their primary color.

if it's brown, flush it down.

DA BEARS!!

5 in row and streaking...at home vs the Pats this week, should be a great game

It will be a great game, perfect Bears rather too. :) Go Bears!!

It will be a great game, perfect Bears rather too. :) Go Bears!!

and it sure was!!!!

my two fave teams clinch today (falcons and pats) (Y) My two fave teams are going to take their respected conferences too :)

It's about freakin time, and pretty obvious where the problem is. You don't get that much talent together, and fail unless your a poor owner/gm. I'd like to ask Mike Brown what he thinks his father would say to him after 20 years of loosing...

ESPN and NFL.com makes it sound like he's causing problems. Anybody that follows the bengals will tell you TO isn't the problem. It's Mike Brown.

It's about freakin time, and pretty obvious where the problem is. You don't get that much talent together, and fail unless your a poor owner/gm. I'd like to ask Mike Brown what he thinks his father would say to him after 20 years of loosing...

ESPN and NFL.com makes it sound like he's causing problems. Anybody that follows the bengals will tell you TO isn't the problem. It's Mike Brown.

You need a QB. It's obvious Palmer isn't as good as people had hoped.

You will probably be a top 5 pick in April. Andrew Luck maybe?

Chaltalian's Week 15 Picks

Bold=Victory

BUF @ MIA

ARI @ CAR

NO @ BAL This is a tough one. I'm picking Baltimore though because I think their Defense will stop Drew Brees from tearing up the place.

JAC @ IND

DET @ TB

PHI @ NYG

KC @ STL I'm assuming Cassel won't play, so I'm going with St. Louis.

WAS @ DAL

CLE @ CIN

HOU @ TEN

ATL @ SEA

NYJ @ PIT

DEN @ OAK

GB @ NE

CHI @ MIN

What do ya guy think?

Man, last night is the reason why we need to lock VJax up. The sooner the better. Dude is a beast.

Yeah against the 49ers he seems like a beast. He's a good player, but don't forget who you guys played.

Yeah against the 49ers he seems like a beast. He's a good player, but don't forget who you guys played.

Look at his numbers from last year. He deserves the money he wants, especially when players like Marshall are getting paid the big bucks.

Look at his numbers from last year. He deserves the money he wants, especially when players like Marshall are getting paid the big bucks.

He's definitely an excellent player. If he doesn't end up getting paid more, he is going to demand to be traded.

He's definitely an excellent player. If he doesn't end up getting paid more, he is going to demand to be traded.

He'll be a free agent next year. If we don't lock him up now, they'll put the franchise tag on him.

If somebody else signs him, we'll get a 2nd round pick (at best) as compensation. He's better than that.