Cricket V Baseball. Which way do you swing or slide?

41 members have voted

1. 1. Do you follow Cricket or Baseball?

• I follow both.
    • I follow baseball only (but I understand cricket).
    • I follow baseball only (but I don understand cricket)
    • I follow cricket only.
    • I follow neither.

I'm still undecided as to how widespread it is. I do wonder if it is endemic which is why the ICC never seems to look to closely into things. However I am of the opinion that Pakistan are a big bunch of liars and cheats. I'm sorry if this offends everyone but they are. One or two may be ok but there are so many bad apples that they are all ruined.

Now they seem to be following the same plan that got them off the hook in the Darrell Hair/Ball tampering thing. Crying victimisation and a conspiracy and make a huge number of unfounded accusations. I'm with Beefy on this one. They should get a long ban.

I think it is a shame that their performance yesterday was overshadowed by Butt and all his nonsense. Would it have played the same if he'd kept his mouth shut? Who knows.

It's proven that Darell Hair is a racist especially with the sides from the sub continent. And the ICC prosecuted Hair for his allegations and bringing the game to disrepute.

Well anyway the game tomorrow is the decider for the one day internationals, and it the Razzler is in form then I don't see England winning. Pakistan to bat first, 270 runs England all out for 247. :p

It's proven that Darell Hair is a racist especially with the sides from the sub continent. And the ICC prosecuted Hair for his allegations and bringing the game to disrepute.

Well anyway the game tomorrow is the decider for the one day internationals, and it the Razzler is in form then I don't see England winning. Pakistan to bat first, 270 runs England all out for 247. :p

It is in no way proven and he wasn't prosecuted. He was banned because of a vote for him not to continue by the test nations. Surprisingly all the nations that he has had umpiring issues with (including South Africa which rules out his supposed hatred of Asians) voted to have him banned. He was right about Muralitharan being a chucker. They even had to amend cricket rules, adding the 15 degree elbow limit to make his action legal. He wasn't the only man on the pitch that thought the ball had been tampered with in 2006. Yet it all seems to hang on him as the bad guy. Stats wise he was the most accurate umpire in the game pre-2006.

Think you may be clutching at straws a bit there. I don't see a repeat of that batting or the England collapse again. Should be a tense and exciting match. Some of it for the wrong reasons though.

Don't understand cricket, never watched it, it doesn't get coverage here.Big fan of baseball, understand it been a fan since a little kid. Phillies going to the world series bank on it. How can someone say baseball is boring from what I understand a cricket match can go on for days.