Here I Came !

Hello Everyone I came here by accident.

When I was hunting for typing sotfware,A wrong link took me here rather than the downloadlinks.

Is it intresting?

Then I found you gays are all good men.So I decided to settle down here to Share our happiness!!!!!

Then I found you gays are all good men.

I think you wanted a "u" instead of an "a" there...then again, maybe not. That sentence still makes sense. :laugh:

Welcome to Neowin. I think you'll find we're a pretty easy going bunch for the most part. :)

I think you wanted a "u" instead of an "a" there...then again, maybe not. That sentence still makes sense. :laugh:

Welcome to Neowin. I think you'll find we're a pretty easy going bunch for the most part. :)

Year,that's a big mistake!!! Actually,I'm a Chinese College Student with a poor English.

In China College,I had to live in a dormitory with other five classmates whose behaviors I hate very much .

So my life become confused.

What's worse, In RenRen and Facebook which website I have use the FreeGate to view,I was not welcomed.

Until this morning,I Came here and found you all Americans are warm heart,I told myself I found the home.

Not all of us are Americans. I sure as hell am not.

Welcome to Neowin anyway. Enjoy your stay, however long it may be.

Then I found you gays are all good men.So

I love that, it really made me laugh. That would be so funny if you started your Neowin life with the audacity to post a comment like that to everyone. :laugh:

Welcome aboard!

Not all of us are Americans. I sure as hell am not.

Welcome to Neowin anyway. Enjoy your stay, however long it may be.

Yes you are, now shut up and eat some hotdogs and apple pie :p

Welcome to you ( Waves both hands ) .... what, it's fun! :p