.ai Preview

I am using OS X (10.2.6) and I have a problem in finder. It is not showing Adobe Illustrator files preview, while I can see them in my PC. Anyone knows why? I am using Adobe Illustrator 10 (Windows and OS X).

post-87-1059081738.jpg

Is it showing previews of other pictures or not (like Photoshop and stuff)?

If not, I know exactly what the problem is. In Finder, go up to View, and click Show View Options. Make sure All Windows is chosen at the top so you get universal results, and tick the box next to Show Icon Preview. Previews of files like Illustrator and Photoshop should now be showing. :)

Is it showing previews of other pictures or not (like Photoshop and stuff)?

Well, preview is on. It shows all other files, but Adobe Illustrator files. Is it because of Illustrator? Anyone having such a problem?

Unfortunately I don't have Illustrator to test it. It seems strange though. It should be showing previews. See, this is why I like Photoshop. :p

I am using OS X (10.2.6) and I have a problem in finder. It is not showing Adobe Illustrator files preview, while I can see them in my PC. Anyone knows why? I am using Adobe Illustrator 10 (Windows and OS X).

For whatever reason the Finder doesn't show previews of Illustrator files in icon view.