Corris

Neowins iDevice Social Gaming User List

GameCenterIcon-1.pngOpenFeint.pngPlus.png

Figured we could use a Neowin list for those of us gaming on our iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.

There are a number of different ones out there, with the Openfeint seemingly being one of the dominant ones and Apples Game Center just starting I figured I would start off with these and then add any others if anyone uses them.

If you add the services you use with the user name for the service and I will add it to the list.

GC - Game Center

OF - OpenFeint

P+ - Plus+

Neowin User - Service Usernames

ccoltmanm - GC: CColtManM

Corris - GC: CorrisD, OF: CorrisD

Evil Marge - GC: Amalee, OF: EvilMarge, P+: EvilMarge

Ironman273 - GC: Ironman273

Jase - GC: Jeayese, OF: Jeayese, P+: Jeayese

Ji@nBing - GC: Madrigal77

KoL - GC: KoL028, P+: KoL028

LaCydic - GC: FBI

LOC - OF: lordloc, P+: lordloc

Massiveterra - GC: massiveterra

metal_dragen - GC: metaldragen, OF: metaldragen, P+: metaldragen

SMELTN - GC: Smeltn, OF: smelt, P+: smelt

Pheee - GC: Pheee

KoL

GC: KoL028

Angelic Marge

Amalee - GC

EvilMarge- OF

SMELTN

Smeltn - GC

smeltn- OF

You need to add Plus+ to the list since there are a TON of games that use Plus+ as well

Corris

GC: KoL028

Amalee - GC

EvilMarge- OF

Smeltn - GC

smeltn- OF

Added to the list. :D

You need to add Plus+ to the list since there are a TON of games that use Plus+ as well

Done. (Y)

SMELTN

My plus name is smeltn

nycmattw

GC - FBI. (Yes I actually got the name FBI)

Corris

My plus name is smeltn

GC - FBI. (Yes I actually got the name FBI)

Both added, and lol, FBI.

Angelic Marge

Forgot about plus+, my names EvilMarge

KoL

Oh yeah my Plus+ is KoL028. Add me to GodFinger if you play it :)

Corris

Forgot about plus+, my names EvilMarge

Oh yeah my Plus+ is KoL028. Add me to GodFinger if you play it :)

Added. :D

Don't think I've heard of GodFinger.

• 3 weeks later...
Ironman273

GC: Ironman273

Massiveterra

GC: massiveterra

LOC

My OF and Plus+ name is lordloc

If I ever update to iOS 4.x and can get GC, my username will be lordloc there also :D

Ji@nBing

GC: Madrigal77

Jase

GC - Jeayese

OF - Jeayese

P+ - Jeayese

Too easy :D

metal_dragen

GC, OF, P+ and Words with Friends - metaldragen

ccoltmanm

GC - CColtManM

• 4 weeks later...
Corris

Updated with everyones posted names. :D

• 2 months later...
Glassed Silver

Heya guys,

thought I'd give Neowin a central place for us iOS gamers with GameCenter nicks, so we can connect as easy as 1-2-3. ^^

My nick is to follow as soon as my iPhone arrives! :)

Glassed Silver:lin

Nicholas-c

Give you a guess at my name? xD

Pinned

Glassed Silver

Glassed Silver

Everyone add me, if I didn't already add you! :shiftyninja: laugh.gif

Note: Please also add that you're from Neowin, when you send your message along with the request. I tend to not allow everyone who requests without reference / real life name if I know it / you get it...

Glassed Silver:mac

iuerg87yerg879e0rg9erugjer

mine is easy to guess (Y)

• Like 1
Elliot B.

elliotbridgewater (Y)

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By LoneWolfSL
      Weekend PC Game Deals: Humble Choice goes Pro as a Witcher and more bundles land
      by Pulasthi Ariyasinghe

Weekend PC Game Deals is where the hottest gaming deals from all over the internet are gathered into one place, every week, for your consumption. So kick back, relax, and hold on to your wallets.

The final Humble Choice promotion of 2020 is here, bringing with it another collection of games for the month of December. However, there's something special attached to the selection this week, as a month of EA Play Pro is being offered to new Choice Premium subscribers. If you're an existing Premium or Classic subscriber, the bonus is a $5 coupon for EA Play Pro.

Here are the 14 games on offer this month:

Overcooked! 2 + two DLC Children of Morta One Step from Eden The Beast Inside Indivisible Zwei: The Arges Adventure

Zwei: The Ilvard Insurrection Tabletop Playground Frog Detective 1 Frog Detective 2 Still There Struggling Path of Giants Shining Resonance Refrain The Choice tiers' prices follow their usual course, where you can grab any three games mentioned above for $14.99 (Basic), but the $19.99 Premium tier will come with every game in the selection this month. Classic tier members still holding on from the Monthly days are also extended this special, with them gaining every game listed above for their usual $12 price point.

Keep in mind that the latter two tiers have the aforementioned EA Play Pro deal attached to them too.

The December Choice selection will come to an end on January 1, which is when the store will put up a brand new set of games to choose from. Speaking of subscriptions, Microsoft is currently offering three months of its Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription for $1. You can claim the deal if you aren't currently a member of the service.

Regular gaming bundles have also rematerialized at Humble after a short break. The new Explore & Expand Bundle brings with it six games plus a few DLC, with everything split between three tiers.

Paying $1 gets you Halcyon 6: Lightspeed Edition, Rain of Reflections: Chapter 1, and Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity. The beat the average tier that currently stands at $6.15 comes bearing two more games, Starpoint Gemini Warlords and Galactic Civilizations III, as well as the Crusade, Retribution, and Mega Events DLC of the latter title.

The final tier has a single game in it, that being Stellaris Galaxy Edition. Alongside the base game, this edition comes with the original soundtrack, an artbook, a unique arachnid alien race, Stellaris: Infinite Frontiers novel, and wallpapers signed by the development team.

That's not all for bundles, as the Yogscast's Jingle Jam charity bundle has returned this year also. The promotion is running on a new fundraising platform instead of Humble this time, but as usual, a large number of games and DLC are available to grab that include Starbound, Sunless Sea, Prison Architect, For the King, Don't Starve, and Transistor, all for paying at least £25.

Over on the Epic Games Store this week there is a popular classic being given away, with Cave Story+ taking the freebie slot over from last week's MudRunner.

The popular Metroidvania platform-adventure title is widely regarded as one of the best in the genre. This + edition is the enhanced 2011 version of the original Cave Story from 2004 featuring a remastered soundtrack, a new level, graphics and audio styles of the WiiWare version with a toggle to switch between old and new, and more.

You have until December 10 to add this game to your Epic library for free. Two games will be given away next week, with the popular Obsidian-developed RPGs Pillars of Eternity and Tyranny coming in as the freebies.

Free Events

Free events are slowly starting back up as well, and this weekend you can try out two early access games for free on Steam.

Up first is Embr, a humorous firefighting title that has players cooperatively putting out blazes as part of a profit-orientated service. You will also be evading competitor traps, clearing gas leaks, and rescuing clients as part of your duties. Also free to play this weekend is Haxity, a cyberpunk-themed action deck-builder that offers head to head fights against other players and AI.

Big Deals
      As quickly as they arrived, the autumn sales have now disappeared and the post-sale blues have set in, at least until everything starts back up by next week. If you're still looking to whet your discount appetite this weekend, we have our usual big deals list below:

The Outer Worlds – $29.99 on Humble Store The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR – $29.99 on Humble Store Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem – $29.99 on Steam Hell Let Loose - Early Access – $22.49 on Steam Deep Rock Galactic – $20.99 on Steam GreedFall – $19.99 on Steam Borderlands 3 – $19.79 on Humble Store Dying Light Enhanced Edition – $17.99 on Steam XCOM 2 – $14.99 on Humble Store Shenmue III – $14.99 on Fanatical Barotrauma - Early Access – $14.99 on Steam Cook, Serve, Delicious! 3?! – $14.99 on Steam Embr - Early Access – $13.99 on Steam Ghost Recon Breakpoint – $13.99 on GamesPlanet SUPERHOT VR – $13.99 on GamesPlanet Metro Exodus – $13.59 on Fanatical Gunsmith - Early Access – $13.39 on Steam Monster Boy And The Cursed Kingdom – $11.99 on Steam Hotshot Racing – $10.99 on IndieGala Frostpunk – $10.19 on Steam Blair Witch – $10.19 on Steam Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales – $9.99 on Steam XCOM: Chimera Squad – $9.99 on Humble Store Röki – $9.99 on Steam Jurassic World Evolution – $9.99 on GamesPlanet Legion TD 2 - Early Access – $9.99 on Steam Eleven: Table Tennis VR – $9.99 on Humble Store Rainbow Six Siege - Deluxe Edition – $9.89 on Steam HITMAN 2 – $8.99 on WinGameStore DreadOut 2 – $8.99 on Fanatical The Elder Scrolls Online – $7.99 on Steam Hyper Light Drifter – $7.99 on Humble Store Furi – $7.99 on Steam SteamWorld Dig 2 – $7.99 on Humble Store Plague Inc: Evolved – $5.99 on Humble Store Red Dead Online – $4.99 on Steam Beat Cop – $2.99 on Steam Kickers: Action Squad – $2.79 on Steam Dear Esther: Landmark Edition – $1.99 on Steam Blackout Z: Slaughterhouse Edition – $0 on Steam Cave Story+ – $0 on Epic Store DRM-free Goodness

Here are our highlights from the DRM-free games that have gone on sale this weekend. They arrive from the sci-fi shooters and monster-related games promotions happening right now on GOG. The company is also giving away The Witcher: Enhanced Edition for anyone that uses its GOG Galaxy client:

Overload - $14.99 on GOG Darkest Dungeon - $6.24 on GOG Freespace 2 - $4.99 on GOG Mirror's Edge - $4.99 on GOG Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut - $4.99 on GOG Descent - $4.99 on GOG Descent 2 - $4.99 on GOG Redneck Rampage Collection - $4.99 on GOG Star Trek: Starfleet Academy - $4.99 on GOG Shogo: Mobile Armor Division - $2.99 on GOG Risen - $2.49 on GOG Gothic 2 Gold Edition - $2.49 on GOG SpellForce Platinum - $2.49 on GOG Sacred Gold - $1.99 on GOG Crusader: No Regret - $1.49 on GOG Crusader: No Remorse - $1.49 on GOG Terra Nova: Strike Force Centauri - $1.49 on GOG Aliens versus Predator Classic 2000 - $1.49 on GOG Judge Dredd: Dredd vs Death - $1.49 on GOG Realms of Arkania 3 - $1.49 on GOG Keep in mind that availability and pricing for some deals may vary depending on the region you're in.

And that is it for our pick of this weekend's PC game deals folks, and hopefully, some of you have enough self-restraint to not add even more games to your ever-growing backlogs. Of course, there is probably an enormous number of more game deals ready and waiting all over the internet if you comb through it hard enough, so keep your eyes open for those, and have a great weekend.

• By News Staff
      Save 97% off the Build Your Own First-Person Shooter Game Development Bundle
      by Steven Parker

Today's highlighted deal comes via our Online Courses section of the Neowin Deals store, where you can save 97% off the Build Your Own First-Person Shooter Game Development Bundle. 20 hours of quick, practical instructions on using various platforms and programming languages for your own single to multiplayer shooter games.

This bundle consists of the following courses:

Intro to Game Development with Unity
      Explore the Popular Unity Engine & Start Developing Games, Applications, & More with C# Develop a First-Person Shooter in Unreal Engine
      Expand Your Knowledge of the Unreal Engine by Building a First-Person Shooter with Moving Enemies & More Unreal Engine Game Development for Beginners
      Learn the Popular Unreal Engine for Game Development & Start Building Your Own Games Discover Azure PlayFab Leaderboards
      Implement Engaging Leaderboards with Unity & Microsoft Azure PlayFab Player Authentication with Azure PlayFab
      Add User Authentication to Your Games Using Unity & the Popular Back-End Platform Azure PlayFab Battle Royale: Multiplayer Projects
      Use Photon to Build a Fully Working, 3D Multiplayer Battle Royale Intro to Multiplayer Game Development
      Create a 3D Multiplayer Game as You Learn the Fundamentals of Networking with Unity & Photon Construct a First Person Shooter
      Craft Your Own First Person Shooter in Unity with Challenging Enemies & Exciting Gameplay Create Your First 3D Game with Unity
      Step Into Game Development by Building a Simple Platform Game Using the Popular Unity Engine Build a First-Person Shooter with Godot
      Master 3D Game Development Basics with Godot While Building Your Own FPS Game Good to know
      Length of time users can access this course: 1 year Certification of completion included Updates included Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase For terms, certification and instructor info, click here.

Here's the deal:
      This Build Your Own First-Person Shooter Game Development Bundle normally costs $1,990 but it can be yours for only $39.99, that's a saving of $1,950.01 (91%) off!

>> Get this deal, or learn more about it <<
      See all Online Courses on offer. This is a time limited deal.
      Get $1 credit for every $25 spent · Give $10, Get $10 · 10% off for first-time buyers.

Not for you?
      That's OK, there are other free eBooks on offer you can check out here, but be aware that these are all time-limited offers. If you are uncomfortable sharing your details with a third-party sponsor, we understand. Check out the Neowin Store for our preferred partners.

The Win Your Dream 2020 Tesla Model 3 Giveaway Ivacy VPN - 5 year subscription for just $1 per month NordVPN - 2 year subscription at up to 68% off +3 months for free! Private Internet Access VPN - subscriptions at up to 71% off Unlocator VPN or SmartDNS - unblock Geoblock with 7-day free trial Subscribe to Neowin - for $14 a year, or $28 a year for Ad-Free experience Disable Sponsored posts · Neowin Deals · Free eBooks · Neowin Store

Disclosure: A valid email address is required to fulfill your request. Complete and verifiable information is required in order to receive this offer. By submitting a request, your information is subject to TradePub.com's Privacy Policy.

• By Rich Woods
      Razer's modular Tomahawk Gaming Desktop is now available
      by Rich Woods

Today, Razer announced that its new, modular Tomahawk Gaming Desktop is available for purchase. It was first announced at CES this year, and it comes with a tool-less sled to gain access to the internals.

It's a 10L chassis (210x150x365mm), so it's a small PC, and it comes with the signature Razer design language that fans are going to appreciate. That means that it's made out of CNC-milled aluminum with a matte black finish. It's also got Chroma lighting along the base.

It's actually designed around an Intel NUC, so it comes with ninth-generation Intel H-series CPUs, specifically, the overclockable Core i9-9980HK. It does have room for a full-size GPU though, up to 320x140mm. You can actually have it configured with up to an Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080.

Image from CES earlier this year Packed with a 750W PSU, 16GB DDR4 memory, a 512GB SSD, and a 2TB HDD, it has two Thunderbolt 3 ports, four USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A ports, two gigabit Ethernet ports, and 3.5mm audio ports.

The Razer Tomahawk Gaming Desktop is available today, starting at $2,399.99. That base model comes with an unpopulated PCIe slot where you can use any GPU you want. For $3,199.99, you can get the model with the RTX 3080. If you want to check it out, you can find it here.

• By LoneWolfSL
      BioWare loses its general manager and Dragon Age executive producer
      by Pulasthi Ariyasinghe

BioWare today announced that two major pillars of its development teams are leaving the company, with studio veterans Casey Hudson and Mark Darrah exiting. Their latest positions had Hudson serving as the BioWare general manager while Darrah was the Dragon Age executive producer, both touts over two decades of experience at the company. No changes are being made to the projects in development at the studio.

"It’s not an easy decision to make, and big changes like this always come with a certain degree of sadness," said Casey Hudson in a farewell blog post. "I will miss being able to work every day with our inspiring developers on the biggest and most exciting projects I can imagine. But I also know that this is a good time for a change, for both myself and BioWare."

A separate blog post from Mark Darrah added the following:

The BioWare Austin studio director Christian Dailey will be taking over the duties of Darrah at being the Dragon Age executive producer. Meanwhile. the senior director of development operations Gary McKay will serve as the BioWare interim general manager while a new soul is being searched for the position.

BioWare is currently developing the next Dragon Age game, a new Mass Effect entry, remasters of the original Mass Effect trilogy, as well as an Anthem reboot. The studio saw two high-level departures last year also, with Anthem Lead Producer Ben Irving and the Dragon Age Lead Producer Fernando Melo exiting BioWare.

• By LoneWolfSL
      Cyberpunk 2077's exact launch and pre-load times detailed
      by Pulasthi Ariyasinghe

CD Projekt RED's highly anticipated RPG Cyberpunk 2077 is almost ready for prime time, and with no more delays in sight, the studio today revealed when exactly can players pre-load as well as jump into the game. Every platform seems to be following a schedule of its own.

Starting with PC, Cyberpunk 2077 pre-loads will be available for download starting 12PM CET on December 7 on the GOG store. Steam and Epic Games Store version owners can begin their downloads at 5PM CET, also on December 7. Every PC copy of the title and the Stadia version will unlock for play at midnight GMT on December 10 (4pm PST / 7pm EST). See the unlock map image below to see when each region will gain access.

Meanwhile on consoles, all Xbox console versions of Cyberpunk 2077 will have the pre-load available at 5PM CET from December 3. PlayStation console owners will have the longest wait time, as their pre-loads will begin sometime on December 8, two days prior to the launch. All console versions of Cyberpunk 2077 will release at midnight local time on December 10 in each region.

Although next-gen console owners can play Cyberpunk 2077 on their machines, it will be the current-gen version that will be running using backward compatibility. The newer systems will run the game at higher frame rates, but CD Projekt RED is also working on a dedicated next-gen version of the RPG that will be provided free to current owners. This enhanced version will land in 2021.