mine is easy to guess (Y)

Thanks for adding :)

elliotbridgewater (Y)

Adding as we speak! :shiftyninja:

Can't hide!

Also: Why the freak don't my games show up in GC that are GC enabled? :s

Glassed Silver:mac

Manish

There is an older thread with Game Center, Plus+ & OpenFeint user nicknames, by the way. Maybe a mod could merge the two?

CPressland

Mines cpressland add me up people!

• 2 weeks later...
Brandon H

DetinatorX

go ahead and add me :)

• 4 weeks later...
Wannes

You can reach me via GQWannes.

Wannes

GC - GQWannes

Elliot B.

Game Center - elliotbridgewater

OpenFeint - King Mustard

Plus+ - kingmustard

Crystal - King Mustard

If you don't explain who you are in the friend request, I will decline it.

DirtyLarry

Game Center - DLDirtyLarry

OpenFeint - NJDirtyLarry

Please add me to the list and feel free to send me friend invites, I am at work right now.

• 2 months later...
metal_dragen

GC: metaldragen, OF: metaldragen, P+: metaldragen

• 4 months later...
SMELTN

SMELTN

• 3 weeks later...
NeoXY

yanxi357

Give me an add! :)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Holoshed

My game center nick is "Phone"

firey

firey21

einsteinbqat

Heya guys,

thought I'd give Neowin a central place for us iOS gamers with GameCenter nicks, so we can connect as easy as 1-2-3. ^^

My nick is to follow as soon as my iPhone arrives! :)

Glassed Silver:lin

You have made me addicted to Where's my water!

Glassed Silver

You have made me addicted to Where's my water!

Damn, I swear at first I thought WIMW is meh...

I then downloaded and tried it... Baby Jesus!

That game is amazing!!!

How did I? :)

Glassed Silver:ios

einsteinbqat

That game is amazing!!!

You made me tried it.

When it first got released, I was like meh, too, and no one I knew played it. And then I saw you, and a few other with it, so I gave it a try. And well I got hooked. I was telling myself that I needed to sleep, but I was playing instead. Hahaha!

• Like 1
foan

Foansong

Add me I'm a pirate

einsteinbqat

That game is amazing!!!

I'm coming for you. Watch out!

• Like 2
  • 6 months later...
IntegralDerivative

Mine is

chocolaterainbow2008

Im on my Mac so I cant add you all as of now.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rich Woods
      Razer's modular Tomahawk Gaming Desktop is now available
      by Rich Woods

Today, Razer announced that its new, modular Tomahawk Gaming Desktop is available for purchase. It was first announced at CES this year, and it comes with a tool-less sled to gain access to the internals.

It's a 10L chassis (210x150x365mm), so it's a small PC, and it comes with the signature Razer design language that fans are going to appreciate. That means that it's made out of CNC-milled aluminum with a matte black finish. It's also got Chroma lighting along the base.

It's actually designed around an Intel NUC, so it comes with ninth-generation Intel H-series CPUs, specifically, the overclockable Core i9-9980HK. It does have room for a full-size GPU though, up to 320x140mm. You can actually have it configured with up to an Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080.

Image from CES earlier this year Packed with a 750W PSU, 16GB DDR4 memory, a 512GB SSD, and a 2TB HDD, it has two Thunderbolt 3 ports, four USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A ports, two gigabit Ethernet ports, and 3.5mm audio ports.

The Razer Tomahawk Gaming Desktop is available today, starting at $2,399.99. That base model comes with an unpopulated PCIe slot where you can use any GPU you want. For $3,199.99, you can get the model with the RTX 3080. If you want to check it out, you can find it here.

• By LoneWolfSL
      BioWare loses its general manager and Dragon Age executive producer
      by Pulasthi Ariyasinghe

BioWare today announced that two major pillars of its development teams are leaving the company, with studio veterans Casey Hudson and Mark Darrah exiting. Their latest positions had Hudson serving as the BioWare general manager while Darrah was the Dragon Age executive producer, both touts over two decades of experience at the company. No changes are being made to the projects in development at the studio.

"It’s not an easy decision to make, and big changes like this always come with a certain degree of sadness," said Casey Hudson in a farewell blog post. "I will miss being able to work every day with our inspiring developers on the biggest and most exciting projects I can imagine. But I also know that this is a good time for a change, for both myself and BioWare."

A separate blog post from Mark Darrah added the following:

The BioWare Austin studio director Christian Dailey will be taking over the duties of Darrah at being the Dragon Age executive producer. Meanwhile. the senior director of development operations Gary McKay will serve as the BioWare interim general manager while a new soul is being searched for the position.

BioWare is currently developing the next Dragon Age game, a new Mass Effect entry, remasters of the original Mass Effect trilogy, as well as an Anthem reboot. The studio saw two high-level departures last year also, with Anthem Lead Producer Ben Irving and the Dragon Age Lead Producer Fernando Melo exiting BioWare.

• By LoneWolfSL
      Cyberpunk 2077's exact launch and pre-load times detailed
      by Pulasthi Ariyasinghe

CD Projekt RED's highly anticipated RPG Cyberpunk 2077 is almost ready for prime time, and with no more delays in sight, the studio today revealed when exactly can players pre-load as well as jump into the game. Every platform seems to be following a schedule of its own.

Starting with PC, Cyberpunk 2077 pre-loads will be available for download starting 12PM CET on December 7 on the GOG store. Steam and Epic Games Store version owners can begin their downloads at 5PM CET, also on December 7. Every PC copy of the title and the Stadia version will unlock for play at midnight GMT on December 10 (4pm PST / 7pm EST). See the unlock map image below to see when each region will gain access.

Meanwhile on consoles, all Xbox console versions of Cyberpunk 2077 will have the pre-load available at 5PM CET from December 3. PlayStation console owners will have the longest wait time, as their pre-loads will begin sometime on December 8, two days prior to the launch. All console versions of Cyberpunk 2077 will release at midnight local time on December 10 in each region.

Although next-gen console owners can play Cyberpunk 2077 on their machines, it will be the current-gen version that will be running using backward compatibility. The newer systems will run the game at higher frame rates, but CD Projekt RED is also working on a dedicated next-gen version of the RPG that will be provided free to current owners. This enhanced version will land in 2021.

• By indospot
      Google announces new Android features, including new emoji
      by João Carrasqueira

Google has announced a handful of new features that are making their way to Android phones now or in the coming weeks. These features are generally related to specific apps, but they may be useful all the same.

First off, Gboard is getting an update that improves the Emoji Kitchen feature. This allows users to combine multiple emoji to combine visual elements from two emoji to create a custom one. With the new update, the number of possible combinations will go from "hundreds" to over 14,000, plus the combinations will automatically be suggested after inserting two emoji in a message. It'll also be possible to select the same emoji twice to get suggestions with more intense emotions. This update is currently available in Gboard's beta release, and will be coming to devices running Android 6.0 or newer over the next few weeks.

Google is also making the Voice Access app more widely available, after it was released for Android 11 devices. The app lets users control their device using only their voice, and it can now add labels to the screens of apps, so voice can be used to navigate them more easily. If you haven't yet, you can download the app here and join the beta program to try the latest features.

On Google Maps, a new Go tab is rolling out in the coming weeks, and it provides quick shortcuts to places you visit frequently. You can add multiple locations to this page to get directions and traffic information more quickly. And, once you're on the road, Google is also making Android Auto available in more countries in the coming months.

Next up, an update to Nearby Share is soon going to add the ability to share apps with nearby users. This works even without an internet connection, and it can be useful to help a friend set up a new app in a pinch. This will be coming in the next few weeks.

Finally, for audiobook fans, Google is releasing a tool for publishers that enables automatic conversion of text books to audio format, so readers (or rather, listeners) don't need to wait for a book to be turned into an audiobook the usual way. This tool is available in beta for now and will roll out to all publishers early next year.

• By vishal1082
      Cave Story+ is free on the Epic Games Store this week
      by Vishal Laul

Epic Games Store has put on offer Cave Story+ to claim and keep for free this week, taking the place of MudRunner.

Cave Story+ is the enhanced version of the original title that saw its release in 2004 after 5 years of work by Japanese developer Daisuke Amaya in his free time. A 2D Metroidvania platform-adventure title, it takes players on an adventure through the caverns of a floating island. Here's how the Epic Games Store describes it:

Epic Games Store is offering Cave Story+ for players on Windows, but it's also available for players on Linux via Steam where it is currently priced at $14.99. Here are the minimum requirements:

If you wish to claim Cave Story+, you can find it here. It will be free to claim until December 10, which is when Epic will put on offer Pillars of Eternity and Tyranny for its next giveaway.