Hi I'm Allyssa =)

cmon guys...

Everyone knows on the internet...

Guys are Guys

And Girls are FBI Agents.

On a side note it's funny to see how many people welcomed her to the boards likely only because she is a girl.

Hey.

On a side note it's funny to see how many people welcomed her to the boards likely only because she is a girl.
Standard Neowin practice. I've been a lurker for ages. I clearly remember one welcome topic with over 20 pages ages ago. All because it was started by a girl, kinda of funny, mostly pathetic though :rofl:

Xbox or PS?

i found neowin through google back in 06 too

I like both platforms tbh. I can't just pick one xD.....

Welcome, Ally!

And please tell us what exactly you were looking for if it's not a secret ;)

Were you experiencing some sort of a technical problem or was it game related?

Well I was really drunk and was typing random stuff into google....neowin came up first xD

###### or GTFO jk

welcome to neowin, avoid the political boards and you'll be fine

you stay off 4chan....you'll melt your brain xD

It's a GIRLdribble.gif

And never start threads such as "what should i get, a new mac or a new dell/hp/whatever" ;)

haha if you keep drooling you won't have to shower =P

2 years 543 posts later

OMG w00t, a girl that likes games with the hot australian accent?? Marry me!!! hump.gif

shiftyninja.gif

haha.....you're weird...i like that xD

cmon guys...

Everyone knows on the internet...

Guys are Guys

And Girls are FBI Agents.

Yes...I totally work for the FBI....I'm that sexy agent who runs around in skin-tight leather outfits haha

omg do you know how long it took me to go through ALL those posts and reply to the weird ones.....well not that long but it was boring xD.....it sucks that wow is down =(

Standard Neowin practice. I've been a lurker for ages. I clearly remember one welcome topic with over 20 pages ages ago. All because it was started by a girl, kinda of funny, mostly pathetic though :rofl:

Seems its going to end this way too :p

What type of games do you like?

Seems its going to end this way too :p

What type of games do you like?

i don't have a full preference of games....just as long as it doesn't annoy me...i like mmorpgs and sandboxes though =)....i also have a thing for spyro =X....he's so cute and purple

i don't have a full preference of games....just as long as it doesn't annoy me...i like mmorpgs and sandboxes though =)....i also have a thing for spyro =X....he's so cute and purple

Another mmorpg girl it seems :(

Well at least you like sandboxes and Spyro. :)

Another mmorpg girl it seems :(

Well at least you like sandboxes and Spyro. :)

nawww.....its just wow xD.....

and who doesn't like spyro...he's gawjus....

plus another thing.....how do i work irc....where do i get it and such...i use vent but thats it =/....oh and skype and msn of course

nawww.....its just wow xD.....

and who doesn't like spyro...he's gawjus....

plus another thing.....how do i work irc....where do i get it and such...i use vent but thats it =/....oh and skype and msn of course

Try mIRC (program) to join the irc chat.

haha.....you're weird...i like that xD

Yes...I totally work for the FBI....I'm that sexy agent who runs around in skin-tight leather outfits haha

I don't know, in that picture you look more like some kinda terrorist or sumtin'. But welcome anyway! Yeah, I like the Georgia font.

I don't know, in that picture you look more like some kinda terrorist or sumtin'. But welcome anyway! Yeah, I like the Georgia font.

:o....I'm a ninja xD

Try mIRC (program) to join the irc chat.

thats all good but how do i work it =P

mIRC is a nifty little toy, then again it takes a while getting used to (I am sure there are a few freeware IRC out there).

4chan is da bomb ... every time you go there your IQ gets cut in half ...

long live MJay and the effects of boozing

I would like to point out that her profile says she 16 years old...altho one of her replies says she was "drunk" when she found this site....

What's the legal drinking age in Australia? LOL