Do You Consider Yourself Known on the Forums?

307 members have voted

1. 1. Do you consider yourself to be known on the forums?

Nope, considering I joined a LONG time ago and have a very low post count... Although I am trying to be more active [and have been recently].

But there are several names I see time and time again.

Does it really matter though?

Nope, considering I joined a LONG time ago and have a very low post count... Although I am trying to be more active [and have been recently].

But there are several names I see time and time again.

Does it really matter though?

He never said it mattered.

Not one bit. This is just how bored I am at work right now. :laugh:

HAHA I know the feeling.. That's why I keep the 10M mark thread open. I'm always sending those images to people. Cracks me up.

I don't think so. Probably members in customization, gamers hangout forums know who I am. Also old members, we have been here for a long time.

I don't think so. Probably members in customization, gamers hangout forums know who I am. Also old members, we have been here for a long time.

I knew of you on deviantart first, through customization. Just so happened you were on here too!

I think some might recognise me. I'm often get stopped in the street and asked for my autograph because im "that guy from neowin"...

Seriously though, i think some might, some for good reasons and others for some not so good reasons :shifty:

Know about you and your wicked wallpapers etc since quite a few years back buddy..

Been here a good few years myself, however I doubt anyone know me really on here. shiftyninja.gif

A few people in certain subforums probably know me, but I doubt that the majority of people on Neowin do, despite there being a front page article about me last year.

Yeah - probably for a lot of negative reasons. I'm opinionated, sometimes a bit aggressive - but if anyone here actually knew me, I'm a nice guy who'd do anything for their mates.

Oh, and I ask a lot of noob questions too!