Subscriptions currency changed to dollars

The Europe Postbox address has been cancelled and replaced by our office address in The United States.

Since Neowin LLC is an American company, in future all subscription transactions will be handled in US Dollars.

The amounts prior to the change were ?10.00 for a Tier 1 subscription and ?20.00 for Tier 2.

Instead of rounding them up to $15 and $30, I have instead rounded it up by a few cents to $14 for Tier 1 and $28 for Tier 2.

Benefits are, for most people, you will no longer be charged conversion rates, and people who have paid in Euros previously (within Europe) will have a better conversion rate to dollars.

We will continue to pick up the transaction fee which can amount to anything between $0.53 and $1.13 per transaction.

At the current exchange rate the price for a tier 2 sub has increased by 0.40 ?. Boo. :p

Just joking. I'll donate my share to the Neobond beer fund again two weeks from now, when the current sub runs out.

At the current exchange rate the price for a tier 2 sub has increased by 0.40 ?. Boo. :p

Just joking. I'll donate my share to the Neobond beer fund again two weeks from now, when the current sub runs out.

Yeah could have rounded it up to a nice 15/30 but that would just be ripping people off, so a few cents instead to round up to 14/28 was better.