Cat Schwartz Nude

I was suprised I didn't find any discussion about this. From what I've gathered and seen she accidentally posted some pictures of herself nude and smoking on her blog...

Comments ?

Umm.... who cares?

Well it's certainly interesting to me, there are after all possible implications for her career. I would think people would be interested in discussing how this could affect her job at TechT, and if it should or not.

I'm sorry that you have a bad attitude about things, if you don't care then don't reply.

This is the first I've heard of this, but I doubt that she did anything "accidentally" if she did the blog herself.

I'm more of a Patrick Norton :wub: fan anyway.

ahh dont mess with the neowin moderator mucho mistako

You seem to be mistaken, he was the one who was rude to me by saying who cares. It's absurd to say that he can be rude to me but I can't be rude back just because he is a moderator.

Umm.... who cares?

yea, this was uncalled for.

so are her pictures still posted??? anita, i have some patrick norton picks if u want to trade. ;)

so are her pictures still posted??? anita, i have some patrick norton picks if u want to trade. ;)

ooooooooooh...is he wearing the kilt in any of them????

But I have nothing to trade :cry:

There are a lot of people who think she should be fired. Do any of you think she should be fired for something like this ? I believe there may be links to her blog on the TechTv website. Also I don't know what she is smoking but one can assume.

I really would be suprised if she were to get fired over this, as a night owl I often see the Girls Gone Wild informercials running on TechTv late at night, it would certainly be hypocritical.

Would anyone here stop watching TechTv or Call For Help because of this incident (I've read posts of quite a few people saying as much).

Apparently it was an accident, she posted a picture that was cropped but when opened in PhotoShop the rest was visible. I don't know how that is but that's what I've heard.

LOL! and looks what's on that profile page of hers:

The worst technology horror story I have to tell:

.....'Oh yeah, beware of the preview window in Photoshop.'

horror indeed :rofl:

There are a lot of people who think she should be fired. Do any of you think she should be fired for something like this ? I believe there may be links to her blog on the TechTv website. Also I don't know what she is smoking but one can assume.

I really would be suprised if she were to get fired over this, as a night owl I often see the Girls Gone Wild informercials running on TechTv late at night, it would certainly be hypocritical.

Would anyone here stop watching TechTv or Call For Help because of this incident (I've read posts of quite a few people saying as much).

Apparently it was an accident, she posted a picture that was cropped but when opened in PhotoShop the rest was visible. I don't know how that is but that's what I've heard.

I think people would actually watch it more because of this... :whistle:

After reading her page, it seems like the pix were posted on purpose and then people got flaky about them. She can post whatever she wants in the blog, be they nude pix or pix of her smoking, but then she has to accept the consequences if there are any.

After reading her page, it seems like the pix were posted on purpose and then people got flaky about them. She can post whatever she wants in the blog, be they nude pix or pix of her smoking, but then she has to accept the consequences if there are any.

Well, she did post the pictures on purpose, but they didn't turn out as she intended them to be. Here's an excerpt that summarizes what actually happened:

Photoshop generates small preview images for the pics it produces and hides them in the original image. If you change the image drastically, the preview thumbnail is changed too. But if you don't make a major change, and instead just crop the picture and resave it under the original file name, the preview thumbnail stays the same and reflects not what your image currently looks like but instead what the original looked like.