wwwufccascreencapture20.png

:rofl: :rofl: UFC hating on Fitch.

Wow... foreshadowing. It's a brand new world in the WW division: 2012 starts with GSP and Fitch not being the #1 and 2 welterweight's in the world (GSP by long absence and Fitch due to finally losing). Condit, Diaz, Ellenberger, Kampmann and Alves are the top dogs now.

So... Cyborg tested positive for steroids. Anyone suprised, seeing how she was 145 solid pounds of muscle despite being a woman? The 145lb WMMA division is totally dead right now, with Rousey dropping to 135 for a title shot. Only Carano could save it but she's done getting beat up for a living.

So... Cyborg tested positive for steroids. Anyone suprised, seeing how she was 145 solid pounds of muscle despite being a woman? The 145lb WMMA division is totally dead right now, with Rousey dropping to 135 for a title shot. Only Carano could save it but she's done getting beat up for a living.

Saw her at sports authority today buying a bigger cup. j/k

So Henderson was offered the Ant?nio Rog?rio Nogueira but passed on it. Alexander Gustafsson will be fighting Nogueira in Sweden. This only fuels the fire that Rashad is going to get passed over for the title shot (provided that he beats Phil Davis; he will) in favor of a Bones vs Hendo.

Mu?oz is out with an injury, Bisping is in. Winner of Sonnen vs Bisping fights for the title. Wooot!

Also, Muhammed Lawal tested positive for PED. Shame on him. And it's no garden variety ones either, designer steroids. Fit for a king I guess.

I really should cheer Bisping on in that one, but I can't help but think Sonnen is going to tackle him, and pound his face into the mat. Seems like an easy ride to the title fight for Chael.

I really should cheer Bisping on in that one, but I can't help but think Sonnen is going to tackle him, and pound his face into the mat. Seems like an easy ride to the title fight for Chael.

Mu?oz wasn't going to be unsurmountable either. He hadn't fought any Top 10 MW outside of Okami (and lost), so this was going to be his make or break fight. Silva vs Sonnen II is going to sell, sell, sell.

As much as I can't stand Bisping, this is not going to be a very easy walk for Chael, but I could be wrong.

The question that will determine the outcome of this fight is: will Bisping's defensive wrestling be strong enough to withstand Chael's takedowns? I don't think it will. Bisping's cardio was also a bit dodgy on the Mayhem fight and he's fighting within 2 months of his last fight. I don't think he has what it takes to challenge for the title. I wouldn't give him an edge against Mu?oz, so I can't really give him any advantage against Sonnen.

Jim Miller vs Nate Diaz announced for UFC on FOX 3. Will Diaz be able to do his thing against Miller's iron chin?

• 1 month later...

Ronda Rousey is the Paul Harris of WMMA. GODDAMN! You know what she's going to do but you're powerless to stop her. Tate's grappling wasn't really on the same level as hers and since her striking isn't that good as well, she clinched a lot and got taken down by judo throws. The part were I laughed a bit was when Rousey got full mount, she dropped some, for lack of a better word, girly shots on Miesha's face who, instead of scooting her hips and trying to get out from under her, protected her face and therefore gave up both arms just ripe for an armbar.

Rousey will probably armbar Sarah Kaufmann next. But don't get crazy and think she would beat Cris Santos. Santos has won world class BJJ competitions and more importantly, knows how to strike and hits like a train.

So what's the word on Tate's arm? She going to be out for another year recuperating before being thrown back into the ring to fight for the belt again?

Did anyone see the look Kaufman had on her face after Rousey won? She looked just a bit worried to me

Oh and Rousey looked damn hot in those shorty shorts she was wearing, nice ass too

So what's the word on Tate's arm? She going to be out for another year recuperating before being thrown back into the ring to fight for the belt again?

Did anyone see the look Kaufman had on her face after Rousey won? She looked just a bit worried to me

Oh and Rousey looked damn hot in those shorty shorts she was wearing, nice ass too

20120303_pjc_ab8_601.jpg

Probably 4-5 months before she can start training again, if not more. Kaufman is a very grounded fighter now, as she should be after calling for a Main Event fight and getting pounded by Marloes Coenen. She knows Rousey is a very tough fight or her. She showed some striking prowess in her fight but ate a ton of shots as well. She also isn't a very good grappler. I think she knows that there really isn't a realistically accessible path for her to win the fight. I, for one, like it when fighters are aware of their own limitations. Everyone wants to be a champion, sure, but some times you just need to get real. It's a nice contrast to ludicrous situations like Luiz Can? saying that he wants to be a champion at LHW in the same event where Jon Jones made Shogun, a much superior fighter to Can?, his bitch.

The Ultimate Fighter LIVE is filled to the brim with biblical warriors. Goddamn. It gets annoying after a while.

The Ultimate Fighter LIVE is filled to the brim with biblical warriors. Goddamn. It gets annoying after a while.

Justin Lawrence looked hella slick!

Justin Lawrence looked hella slick!

When he said he trained with Anderson Silva, I kind of laughed. Krause must have laughed too. He wasn't laughing after the fight, he wasn't even conscious.

Very, very good guys.

Him, Mike Rio, Cristiano Marcello and Darren Cruikshank are the guys to watch out for. People are harping on about Sam Sicilia but I think his win was kind of a premature stoppage. Bonus points for looking like Hendricks vs Fitch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsPzG5RpZog

The fight is at around 2:10:00.

And here's this amazing backhand KO by Bob Sapp

:rofl:

When he said he trained with Anderson Silva, I kind of laughed. Krause must have laughed too. He wasn't laughing after the fight, he wasn't even conscious.

Very, very good guys.

Him, Mike Rio, Cristiano Marcello and Darren Cruikshank are the guys to watch out for. People are harping on about Sam Sicilia but I think his win was kind of a premature stoppage. Bonus points for looking like Hendricks vs Fitch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsPzG5RpZog

The fight is at around 2:10:00.

And here's this amazing backhand KO by Bob Sapp

:rofl:

Did you get to see the beatdown Joe Warren got this past weekend from Curran. Damn, talk about late late stoppage.

Yes. It was a very, very late stoppage. Warren was sent directly to the hospital.

Warren was pretty much just standing due to the force of the punches impacting his face. Much like James Thompson in his first fight with Mariusz Pudzianowski where he was out and woken up immediately after with another punch.

Protect yourself at all times!

482515_369380329748807_112090072144502_1154943_958024798_n-450x300.jpg

Heres another angle not shown in the video. Looks like a cheap shot if you ask me. I'm all for not touching gloves though so we can stop having these controversies. They already touch when the ref brings the fighters to the center of the ring.

Lawrence is still a beast!

He sure is. But had not the fight been live, it would have been a pretty foreshadowing episode.