MightyJordan
4 hours ago, trag3dy said:

Gruesome injury. While it's not graphic it's still crazy bad.

I just saw what caused it...

...jesus. :omg:

trag3dy

That crack sound you hear at the start is the sound of his forehead shattering, geez. Hope he recovers completely.

MightyJordan

“The UFC organization was notified today that the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) has informed Brock Lesnar that his in-competition sample collection from July 9, 2016, at UFC 200, has tested positive for the same substance as his previously announced out-of-competition collection on June 28, 2016.  

“USADA, the independent administrator of the UFC Anti-Doping Policy, will handle the results management and appropriate adjudication of this case. It is important to note that, under the UFC Anti-Doping Policy, there is a full fair legal review process that is afforded to all athletes before any sanctions are imposed. The Nevada State Athletic Commission also retains jurisdiction over this matter as the sample collection was performed at UFC 200 in Las Vegas.

“Consistent with all previous potential anti-doping violations, additional information will be provided at the appropriate time as the process moves forward."

http://www.ufc.com/news/UFC-Statement-on-Brock-Lesnar-071916?id=

MightyJordan

• 1 month later...
timster

Former heavyweight champion Brock Lesnar was handed a temporary suspension by the Nevada Athletic Commission on Tuesday for failing a pair of drug tests in relation to UFC 200.

The NAC confirmed during a hearing that Lesnar tested positive for the estrogen blocker clomiphene during an out-of-competition test on June 28 as well as an in-competition test at UFC 200. In his first MMA bout in nearly five years, Lesnar defeated Mark Hunt via unanimous decision in the evening’s co-main event at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.

Lesnar will receive a formal hearing a later date and faces a potential two-year suspension from USAD and the NAC as well as fines. The WWE star earned a disclosed purse of $2.5 million at UFC 200.

Lesnar returned to the WWE following his bout with Hunt and has remained largely silent on the issue of his anti-doping violation. However, the 39-year-old South Dakota native did address a potential Octagon return in an interview with TMZ Sports ahead of his Sunday appearance at SummerSlam.

"To my fans that watch me in the octagon, I thank them for their support. This has been a bumpy road. I'm gonna get through this alright. And there will be a day, maybe, that they'll see me back in the octagon."

Not signed in

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/08/former-champ-brock-lesnar-temporarily-suspended-by-nsac-after-ufc-200-failed-tests

• 3 months later...
MightyJordan
11 hours ago, trag3dy said:

http://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/18145290/ufc-says-conor-mcgregor-vacated-featherweight-title

Conor reportedly "vacating" the featherweight title. Rumors are saying he has not actually agreed to do this and the title is being stripped from him by UFC.

It's official now.

• 1 month later...
MightyJordan

trag3dy

Rousey knocked out 48 seconds into the first round. That's gotta be embarrassing.

MightyJordan
37 minutes ago, trag3dy said:

Rousey knocked out 48 seconds into the first round. That's gotta be embarrassing.

I'll just leave this comment here...

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
oldtimefighter

My buddies and I just scored pre-sale tickets for UFC 210 in Buffalo (aka my hometown). This will be my first live UFC event so really stoked right now!

UFC_210_event_poster.jpg

Edited by oldtimefighter
  • 4 weeks later...
+Mirumir

• 3 months later...
MightyJordan

trag3dy
On 3/13/2017 at 11:02 AM, Mirumir said:

Holy ###### his nose is flat. He's gonna have trouble breathing for a while.

On 6/14/2017 at 3:35 PM, MightyJordan said:

How is that gonna work? What kind of rules are they gonna use?

• Like 1
MightyJordan
13 minutes ago, trag3dy said:

How is that gonna work? What kind of rules are they gonna use?

It's just a regular boxing match, so expect either 12 rounds of Mayweather hugging McGregor, or McGregor forgetting it's a boxing match and getting DQ'd by kicking or taking down Mayweather.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
wakjak
On 7/18/2016 at 4:50 PM, timster said:

JON JONESTESTS POSITIVE FOR STEROIDS

ones tested positive for Turinabol -- an anabolic steroid. 

he could be banned for up to 4 years. 

http://www.tmz.com/2017/08/22/jon-jones-tests-fails-drug-test-steroids-ufc-214-cormier-title-stripped/

MightyJordan

Welp, so much for that superfight with Brock Lesnar.

• Like 1
the1himself

anyone watching the mayweather vs mcgregor fight tonight? I'm trying to find some free live streams but no luck on reddit. maybe its too early ugh...

Unobscured Vision

Or just wait for the fight results to come in, then watch replays?

• Like 1
timster
6 hours ago, the1himself said:

anyone watching the mayweather vs mcgregor fight tonight? I'm trying to find some free live streams but no luck on reddit. maybe its too early ugh...

I'm watching on UFC.tv app on Roku. Only paid $31 CAD for the event too, no way I'd pay $100 for it.

Jim K
6 hours ago, the1himself said:

If they wanted this fight on as a free livestream ... it would have been a free live stream.  Please do not discuss potentially illegal methods of watching this fight.

trag3dy

All that being said I think the fight was stopped a little too soon. But then I'm used to watching mma fights, boxing has never appealed to me.

• 1 month later...
MightyJordan

• Haha 2
  • 3 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now