The Social Network (2010)

Surprisingly good.

The movie basically documents the founding of Facebook and looks at the two depositions in the cases brought against Mark Zuckerberg by his former best friend and two Harvard students who claim to have given Mark the original idea for "The Facebook".

Justin Timberlake is also pretty good as Sean Parker.

4/5.

What do other people think?

Social_network_film_poster.jpg

I really want to see it, but the local cinema won't be showing it until November :/ Because they don't have space, yet they do for all the kiddie movies and repeats of movies that have been showing for months.

Wasn't expecting it be to be good. But it had a good story and a good cast. 8/10.

came home from seeing it in dublin, was very nice, made me think a bit of Pirates of Silicon Valley.

gets a 9/10 in my book

Very good actually! I really enjoyed the story.And JT didnt ruin it as much as I thought he would however one thing in the film there was no scene where it looked like the FBI was raiding some place like it showed on the trailer. What was that all about.

in the film there was no scene where it looked like the FBI was raiding some place like it showed on the trailer. What was that all about.

I think it was the bit where the police break up the "100 milion users" party.

ugh, facebooks as a movie, good way to feed off of the 99% of people with a compulsive disorder with the site. Its safe to say I won't see it.

So just because it's about the start up of Facebook you don't want to see it? Shame, because I thought it was a very good film.

I think it was the bit where the police break up the "100 milion users" party.

Ah right but that was just busted by the local cops wasn't it? I think they might have edited that bit out then. Anyway Film was still VERY well done.

• 2 weeks later...

I actually really enjoyed this movie, and would definitely watch it again.

Some of the parts I called shennigans on, like how aggressive he was in some scenes, that just isn't Zuckerberg's character.

The Asian chick was hot too :woot:

8.5/10 (Y) (Y)

• 2 weeks later...

If you re-watch it and listen the voice of one of the twins, he sounds like Oliver on smallville when he dresses up as green arrow.

• 2 weeks later...