[XP] Bluescreen During Install, Please Help

I have played around with every conceivable combination of settings I can think of, I have gone over this with a fine tooth comb to figure this out and I just can't get to the bottom of it :/ Thanks for the help though.

Hmm, well I could do it using teamviewer if you want. But, if youre doing it in Win7 x64, you'll have to install either VirtualPC, or XP Mode. You'll have to update XP x86 on it first. Since, Nlite needs .net framework 2 to work.

Then we can use some of Onepiece's addons (For XP x86). You'll also need Nlite and RyanVM Integrator. This is used for adding the addons, and adding the removal addons. So, it can remove what we don't need

I've just finished slipstreaming XP x86 and Windows 2000 (this was easier, since there are no more updates for it) in Vista x64, using VirtualPC (using some one of Onepiece's addons / removal addons)

If you wanted XP x64, it'll probably be easier installing it on a separate partition, then updating it. Then installing Nlite / RyanVM integrator on it. Then slipstreaming the updates / drivers on it