• Left
    • N/A
  3. 3. Age group?

• 13-19
    • 20-29
    • 30-39
    • 40-49
    • 50+
    • I'm younger than 13! (Technically you're not allowed here).

refuse to wear anything other than a Fossil. I have 6 of them.

I wear this one all the time though:

FS4436_main__15153_thumb.jpg

spacer.gif

My girl is getting this one for my b/day next week.

400-new-FS4547_main.jpg

I'm also a 'Fossil' only guy - Fossil watch:

post-50796-12885229030827.jpg

Fossil Bag:

post-50796-12885230235509.jpg

I had a fossil wallet, but it was stolen a few years ago, and I've never got around to replacing it.

h3 tritium illuminated watch, so i can tell what time the dog wakes me up to go out at night without turning the light on. ;) i only take it off to bathe.

mobile (cell) phone is on charger in other room. i also do not want to be hunting thru my pockets finding the phone and opening it to see what time it is. my watch is more accurate anyway. i reset it frequently to the pc time based on the time.nist.gov server which updates the pc every 4 hrs.

1390.jpg

Ive worn a watch off and on over the years. Basically when I have one, I wear it. When I would break it/lose it, I wouldnt wear one for a while.

Currently, I have an Armani watch I bought earlier this year. Because I paid so much for it I take very good care of it, and as a result, will probably wear it for a long time.

I'm younger than 13! (Technically you're not allowed here). (0 votes [0.00%]) :o So no one is 13...? bet theyre all out playing COD :p

Ive worn a watch off and on over the years. Basically when I have one, I wear it. When I would break it/lose it, I wouldnt wear one for a while.

Currently, I have an Armani watch I bought earlier this year. Because I paid so much for it I take very good care of it, and as a result, will probably wear it for a long time.

Aren't they made by Fossil (with cheap Chinese movements), with an Armani label and price markup slapped on? You're paying for a clothes label, rather than quality.

Seiko Kenetic Premier which was my 21st Birthday present (9 years ago come January). Also sometimes wear a DKNY leather strap watch.

Aren't they made by Fossil (with cheap Chinese movements), with an Armani label and price markup slapped on? You're paying for a clothes label, rather than quality.

That's my understanding as well - I used to tell people my watch was a 'cut price Armani'. Though to be fair - Fossil are just as bad. That bag I posted a pic of is more than likely just a generic leather bag, that cost a few £s with a fossil tag added to it. Suffice to say it cost more than a few £s :)

I love a watch, just wish it would show extra info such as who is calling on my phone, meetings I have and reminders/notes. I know there are some amazing bluetooth watches now but I would like one that still looks remotely like a normal watch.

Yep I do. I hate not being able to know the time straight away...mainly because I'm an organisational freak and dislike being late. And taking out a phone is not appropriate in a lot of situations.

Also do people prefer metal or leather straps? My personal preference is leather.

Leather. There are some really, really nice Fossil watches (some of which have already been posted) but for me, a metal strap just dosen't 'feel right'.

I wear one whenever it's not lost (I've been really annoyed lately, can't find mine)

I wore for a while a pocket watch too, would gt some interesting looks pulling it out and not being "old" (late 30's)

We have in my town a Timex outlet store, you can get a damn good deal on a watch, from 20% to 70% off depending on name and model

I have the same Citizen wrist watch I had when I was 15 for my profession of faith. That was more than 20 years ago.

I cannot go out without it: it is just part of me now.

Seiko Kenetic Premier which was my 21st Birthday present (9 years ago come January). Also sometimes wear a DKNY leather strap watch.

I'm thinking about upgrading my ~10 year old Seiko perpetual Calendar Titanium and was looking at the kinetics, but since kinetics don't come with the perpetual calendar, I'm gonna go for another perpetual Calendar whenever I do decide to replace it.

needs to be the nice matte titanium with the neat blue inset, and not full of silly useless timer crap though, just an easy to see clock. Don't see the point of all the world clocks and timers and crap, just want a nice looking clock that's easy to check the time on (that double barrel thing definitely isn't) and that stays accurate for years and years. The only thing I do on this thing is move it one hour back or forth twice a year, and I usually just move it one hour, don't check the time on anything else, and it stays accurate until the battery needs to be replaced, which has happened only twice.

It did actually break the first time the battery ran out, and was sent in to Seiko and fixed for free, despite being out of warranty and reclamation time.

Yes, much more efficient than pulling your cell phone out of your pocket then hitting a button to turn the screen on, then putting it back in your pocket. I can read off the date and time before you even get your phone out of your pocket.