November 2010 Desktops

Oh come on, that doesn't look that bad... until you pull up Windows Explorer. :p

As for my desktop, I'm temporarily using a unused 32" TV as a monitor, hence this screenshot's 1080p resolution.

November 2010 Desktop_th.jpg

Why do you want Windows 7 to look like Windows XP?

that looks plain.

that's why. I could care less about transparency's and cool GUI effects. I honestly don't think win 7 looks that good to be honest. I miss XP, it's my fave OS (maybe of all time, right behind osx 10.6). It's just I'm a gamer with a dx11 card and i want to take advantage of that.

It's simple, fast and gets the job done. I don't need any of that wax on/wax off animation crap. It's my own custom version too, i nlited/vlited the crap out of it so it runs fast. Plays games great, plays HD perfectly, music sounds amazing through my xfi and lets me go on the internet. All I use it for.

Anything work/office related happens on my mac.

I have two accounts on my machine, Work and Play. This is Work ? the desktop is live and updates throughout the day with real satellite cloud images etc. The app is called EarthDesk.

post-330164-12887205725798.jpg

... and this is Play, which gives a random World of Warcraft screenshot on every login.

post-330164-12887206276215.jpg