November 2010 Desktops

Still Scrolling through such large images is obnoxious..

The rules were written so you could still load the page faster and not have the forums blown out of proportions.

i love the post that came right after yours :whistle: :D

Probably because nobody has dial-up anymore and we're too lazy to cut them down before uploading.

ImageShack will give you a thumbnail option when you upload things. It's easy.

Nevermind the fact the forum automatically rescales images that are too big down to fit the forum dimensions, so size doesn't matter anymore. If 500kb~1MB images bother people still, then they need to get off the dialup and realize this is 2010, not 1997. Honestly, if someone is stuck on dialup, I doubt they spend their precious webpage loading times on a forum thread full of images to begin with. I don't even know how those people even use facebook or other major websites these days, which all are full of images and flash and stuff.

Nevermind the fact the forum automatically rescales images that are too big down to fit the forum dimensions, so size doesn't matter anymore. If 500kb~1MB images bother people still, then they need to get off the dialup and realize this is 2010, not 1997. Honestly, if someone is stuck on dialup, I doubt they spend their precious webpage loading times on a forum thread full of images to begin with. I don't even know how those people even use facebook or other major websites these days, which all are full of images and flash and stuff.

Hey what about mobile users! We can't get 3G in the villages around me, so we're stuck with ~3KB/s GPRS

That being said, I'd never attempt to load a thread like this knowing I've got such a pants connection. :p

small.jpg

Id give anything to own a 458.

wallpaper?

995707451.jpg

same question

In honor of Vista's 4th birthday, I'm posting my Vista desktop for the month :blush:

post-302244-12892422268932.jpg

aaaaaand same question

Wallpapers: Custom elements taken from wallbase.net

Taskbar: Custom elements

Can you post the link to the Asus ROG wallpaper. Tineye shows no results and can't find it on wallbase