[Dev Channel] Google Chrome 9.0.xxx.xx (for Linux, Mac OS X, Windows)

SO it's not just me... I can't scroll up either. It's annoying!

the blog says it's a regression with todays update

so i'm going to refrain from closing my browser until the next update because i don't want to have to deal with what

Update: The Dev channel has been updated to 9.0.597.16 for Windows, Mac and Chrome Frame

The scrolling regression has been fixed (Issue: 66133).

Wow... I had no ideea how much i love scroll wheel untill now. :)

Hallelujah. How the build with the scrolling bug made it onto the dev channel is beyond me though - don't they test the software before releasing it?

Hallelujah. How the build with the scrolling bug made it onto the dev channel is beyond me though - don't they test the software before releasing it?
This is the dev channel you are talking about. It's the near bleeding edge of Chrome development, plenty of bugs around.

This is the dev channel you are talking about. It's the near bleeding edge of Chrome development, plenty of bugs around.

They still should test the release at least once to check for showstoppers like that.

Dev Channel Update

Monday, December 13, 2010 | 17:39

Labels: Dev updates

The Dev channel has been updated to 9.0.597.19 for all platforms.

All

• This was primarily a crash fix release, in particular resolving a sync related crash issue (Issue: 57898).

More details about additional changes are available in the svn log of all revision.

You can find out about getting on the Dev channel here: http://dev.chromium.org/getting-involved/dev-channel.

If you find new issues, please let us know by filing a bug athttp://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/entry

Anthony Laforge

Google Chrome

I expect Chrome 9 to be promoted to beta later this week/early next week, and the dev channel to jump to 10 at the same time.