Apple Prices

How can apple possibly justify their prices. I've got two laptops to show you. They are speced identically as far as i can tell except that the windows laptop has a slightly faster processor.

I always understood that you might pay even a couple hundred dollars more for an apple... but double the price? It's insane.

http://store.apple.com/us/configure/MC372LL/A?mco=MTc0Njg1ODg

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834131087

the MacBook Pro has higher resolution 1440x900 as for the Samsung only 1366 x 768. lol

it's about design, brand and other things(software, build materials etc.). and i think it's worth the money if. I ♥ my macbook pro 13".

did you ever compared a Skoda/Peugeot/Renault vs a Mercedes/BMW/Audi same class why are there price differences ?

So you are seriously calling everyone saying they liked Macs better fanboys, yet in every statement you make you say "HP/DELL/whatever is way better and Macs are POS" and THEN you even try to convince us you are not a fanboy and everyone who doesn't like or own the products you like and rather owns something you don't want is a fanboy and after THAT you want to be taken seriously?

Alright! :huh:

It's called hypocrisy. Welcome on Neowin!

It's called hypocrisy trolling fueled by blind irrational hatred of anything not produced by Microsoft. Welcome on Neowin!

Corrected that for you. But hypocrisy works too.

Gawd, I love the people here complaining about the Mac Pro case... Apple nailed the design, its awesome, I wish I could get cases like that for my PC builds.....

yeah you heard me, I said Apple did something awesome.... take that everyone that thinks I bash Apple :rolleyes: :p

Gawd, I love the people here complaining about the Mac Pro case... Apple nailed the design, its awesome, I wish I could get cases like that for my PC builds.....

Most of the complaining was due to misunderstanding the reasons behind the compartments and their wrong assumptions that the compartments impeded airflow and cooling (when they do just the opposite).

Corrected that for you. But hypocrisy works too.

Well, this was probably more a case of Blind hatred of anything produced by Apple rather than Blind hate for anything not produced by Micorsoft... but yea pretty much

neowin, where having a difference of opinion in a discussion is trolling and hatred.

imagine if i asked why the ps3 only has a 60gb hdd or the 360 doesn't have blu ray or why either doesn't have keyboard support in games in their respective branded sub forums of the gamers hangout?

it seems it's ok to post inflamatory threads and posts in the non apple and non console based sections of the forums but having an opinion that differs from the fanboys thereof and you get accused of being a trolling fanboy who's angry and only has one sided arguments but posting only to tell people and remind them that you think they are trolls and you have them on your block list is super cool and doesn't afraid of anything.

speaking of which, where has the news been about the non apple tablets that i vaguely seem to hear about being released lately. or the asus desktops with formfactor similar to imacs for even cheaper with similar hardware and touch screens. wheres the news about minor refreshes from hp dell alienware asus emachines and other OEMs? wheres the news related to online media services such as a spotify and zune?

maybe if i wasn't inundated with apple news about such minor bull**** all the time i would resent the brand less. it hasn't been as bad lately on the front page with the apple news, but it seems as if it's been slower than normal otherwise anyway, and there's still missing news i would love to hear about.

if someone posted this thread in the apple section(which is far more appropirate for the thread topic) not only would i have no posted in it, it would've been a regular love in of the usual apple apologists fawning over the brand and saying how their own macs aren't like that at all and bashing the OP and so on. as it is it was pretty close, except i happen to be a regular in THIS section, and have a differing opinion about apple products that despite all the excuses seem to last no longer than dell or hp consumer branded trash that i don't recomend either.

but keep bumping the thread and feeling high and mighty about yourselves and so on. you are all winners for sure!

PS about the mac pro case, i think the level10 case($500 on sale, there's a review in the reviews by members section somewhere) is **** too, for similar reasons.