Android (2.2) WLM video chat?

Hi, i have many friends who use wlm on there pc. I have searched and searched for an official android app from ms but have drawn a blank. Do you know of such a cleint? It does not have to be wlm, any android app that can also be installed on a pc and will let me use the front camera of my galaxy s (2.2) would be ok as well. There just so much crap to sift thru on the market to find anything usefull. Any sugestions please. Many thanks.

Don't think they is an official MSN Android app AFAIK. You'll have to use Ebuddy or something. As for video chat, that's a while off. We have not even got Video Chat on the iPhone 4/iPod Touch 4G versions of it. Which would likely get it first. So it'll be a while, if MS even wants to put Video Chat in.

Don't think they is an official MSN Android app AFAIK. You'll have to use Ebuddy or something. As for video chat, that's a while off. We have not even got Video Chat on the iPhone 4/iPod Touch 4G versions of it. Which would likely get it first. So it'll be a while, if MS even wants to put Video Chat in.

I highly doubt iPhone4/iPod Touch 4G will get MSN video chat, or an official client first.... Windows Phone 7, first.. most definitely, then Android, the iPhone if they even decide to release it for iPhone..

• 4 weeks later...

Official support for front facing cameras comes with Android 2.3. Unless MS has worked with Samsung to build the app with Samsung's private front camera APIs, you're out of luck.