Daft Punk - Tron Legacy

First album I violently shook my head to. The teaser promo song did not do the album justice at all, it's like you have to listen to each track entirely and connect the rhythms and beats together, it adds up and then your mind signals a bunch of a precursors that just make everything sound good and magical.

I have to hand it to them for collaborating the movie OST with their signature style, the execution is surprisingly smooth where most people couldn't see any connection just by listening to one track. I still think Discovery is king but this album comes awfully close in an alternative fashion.

I honestly thought I was going to be disappointed.

post-354174-12900254532866.png

It isn't, not legally anyway. I'm curious at how you managed to listen to it before almost everyone in the world.

Listening to it before anyone else is not really that big of a deal; you simply have to know a few people.

I'm pretty sure too, even journalists can't have the record and have to listen to it in a room controled by EMI and without proper search before and after the listen. And even then it isn't the entire record. So I vote fake!