Creating Transparent Lockscreen Wallpapers for WP7

Just saw this and thought it was pretty cool.

Link

Thanks, glad you like it :) . Feel free to send me any cool designs you come across and I'll create a section on the blog. I updated the caveats as it seems that it won't work if you have a password on your lock screen. I've only been able to test that on the Mozart, but it sees to be the case.

Thanks, glad you like it :) . Feel free to send me any cool designs you come across and I'll create a section on the blog. I updated the caveats as it seems that it won't work if you have a password on your lock screen. I've only been able to test that on the Mozart, but it sees to be the case.

That is a cool thing. Looking forward to my LG Quantum so I can try this out. I know it's in the house, but my wife is holding it hostage until christmas.

I'm thinking of windows with curtains and mullions. An eyeball with a transparent center. A fishtank. A TV. A Doorway. A Computer Screen. A top down shot of a nice car with transparent windows. A magnifying glass. The possibilities are cool. Too bad about the password thing though.

That is a cool thing. Looking forward to my LG Quantum so I can try this out. I know it's in the house, but my wife is holding it hostage until christmas.

I'm thinking of windows with curtains and mullions. An eyeball with a transparent center. A fishtank. A TV. A Doorway. A Computer Screen. A top down shot of a nice car with transparent windows. A magnifying glass. The possibilities are cool. Too bad about the password thing though.

Those are some cool ideas! I'm not much of an artist, but let me know if you've created any new wallpapers and I'll add them to the gallery. The password thing is a shame. I have a feeling it's the way the OS is programmed. Essentially, it doesn't bother rendering the home screen (or app, if one's running) until there's a chance the user can see it, either by touching the lock-screen or entering the correct password.