Images "break" in Internet Explorer Beta 9.0.8027.6000

Hey

There is a annoying bug in the latest leaked IE9 where a site breaks especifically its images dont appear. I believe it is the HTML/CSS code behind it because it renders the space where it suppose to be but the image doesnt appear. Any quickfix (besides closing and opening IE)?

Hey

There is a annoying bug in the latest leaked IE9 where a site breaks especifically its images dont appear. I believe it is the HTML/CSS code behind it because it renders the space where it suppose to be but the image doesnt appear. Any quickfix (besides closing and opening IE)?

Tried clearing your cache?

Maybe I'm visiting the wrong sites or something but I've never seen this happen. Do you have a link to a site as an example?

6000 is full of bugs, uninstall and install 16406

It's been working fine for me compared to the official beta, maybe I just don't notice the bugs you're talking about.

The official beta has the same problem. There's no site in particular where it happens; it just stops loading images on all new tabs after using the browser for a while (a while being from 10 minutes to 10 hours). I use an IE shell (Sleipnir) so I don't know how often it happens using the regular IE interface.

The official beta has the same problem. There's no site in particular where it happens; it just stops loading images on all new tabs after using the browser for a while (a while being from 10 minutes to 10 hours). I use an IE shell (Sleipnir) so I don't know how often it happens using the regular IE interface.

I have IE open 24/7 and haven't run accross a time where it doesn't load images at all. Seems odd to me.

Hey

is it working in other versions of IE ?

cause i had similar problem the images didn`t show up in IE6,7,8 while in other browsers it worked , i found that the Client sent me images saved using CMYK not RGB and after fixing that it worked in IE.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Neowin's devs have said before that they do not support beta or pre release browsers, so if there are bugs it's because of that.

P.S. I don't get this.

I've been having this issue since I installed the first public IE9 beta. The leaked refresh also did it. I just installed RC today, and I haven't had it happen yet. It usually happens if IE has been open for quite a while without closing (leave at least 1 tab/window open), open a bunch of pages (browsing a few hours a day for multiple days), then all of a sudden, bam. No images.

Only way to fix it, like said, is to close ALL IE tabs/windows, and start over. Lately, I've gotten so used to it, that when it happens, I just do a "close all tabs" then open it back up, and then Reopen Last Browsing Session, and everything works again for a few days. I rarely reboot.

Neowin's devs have said before that they do not support beta or pre release browsers, so if there are bugs it's because of that.

P.S. I don't get this.

The problem isn't with Neowin specifically. Images for ALL sites stop loading. They are being downloaded, just not displayed.

Still not fixed in the RC!! :angry:

Yes I can confirm.

In the first dat i didn't have errors but now i must restart the browser often

Now i'm doing some tests to discover the problem reason. I deactivate Flash player and until now i have no problem..