[Official] CR-48 ChromeOS Laptop Shipment-Tracking

• 2 weeks later...

Ooh, there's one heading to my zip finally! This is exciting... but it was supposed to be delivered today...

/me goes around looking for slips from UPS

EDIT: No stickers... but perhaps they're behind because of the weather...

I live in a small zip area so... the chances are somewhat high... unless the only other true computer geek that I know that lives in this zip is trying to get one.

Gah, so exciting since this is one of two that are being shipped to either my town or a neighboring one. And this is from the whole time since the program's been going.

two have been shipped to my zip code and i live in a VERY small town :D says it should arrive tomorrow :D

They make you sign for it. I just got mine delivered today!!!

They are not sent Signature "REQUIRED" but they will take your signature for proof of delivery. However if no one is there to sign, they will still leave it and label a location "FRONT DOOR", "PORCH" etc..

I came home late around 7:30PM and saw a box outside. I'm like what the heck did I order. Then I opened it, and saw it....

No one was home to sign for it.. I was shocked I actually got one.

The cr-48 tracker is dead, how are you all tracking shipments?

Looks like it was just shut down then because it was working last night.

You can still get a graphical representation of the packages here: https://sites.google.com/site/chromebook101/

You can either look at the earth in there or grab the addon for Google Earth.

Looking at that I can't believe how small my zip is! I always knew it was small but, that's just insane.

For the past few weeks the tracker has had an indefinitely disabled status so I doubt the information was up to date, it was only last night that they decided to take it down altogether.

All the shipment dates and such were up to date.

The netbooks ARE shipping again and these are new models (they also come with stickers apparently).

http://www.thechromesource.com/new-cr-48-shipments-are-coming-with-decals/

There's speculation that Google has once again been switching things up and it's just not easy for A. Gamer to continue to update.