does anyone think that µTorrent has now become bloated like Azure? I'm still using 1.8.5. See no advantage of upgrading either.

Not at all. I find it as speedy as always. The new icons look AWFUL though...

I wouldn't call it bloated. Trust me, I've used Azureus before so I know how unbearable it can be. As for the new UI, I'm still getting used to some of the new icons that don't blend in that well with the 7 toolbar. Aside from that though, I enjoy how much simpler it is.

does anyone think that ?Torrent has now become bloated like Azure? I'm still using 1.8.5. See no advantage of upgrading either.

Using 2.0.4 here. Just before they started getting flashy with their graphics.

-- 2010-12-14: Version 2.2 (build 23774)

- Change: Add new Pioneer One promo

- Change: Switch app dialog permission icon from error to question

I personally liked 2.0.4's look better, but as long as 2.2 downloads at maximum speed, I don't mind upgrading. :)

does anyone think that ?Torrent has now become bloated like Azure? I'm still using 1.8.5. See no advantage of upgrading either.

Don't confuse bloat with more features. It's only real bloat if the speed or usability suffers. With 2.2 it does not imo.

Bloated? its 386.87 KB

just dissapointed they went with the stupid google toolbar route.. if you're gonna stash crap in your downloader, at least let us chose which search crap provider we want to use :)

bloat... i'm sticking with 2.0.2 for the rest of my utorrent using days.

2.0.2 was banned from most (private) trackers cuz of a bug which flooded them w/ updates.

At least upgrade to 2.0.4.

Post a screenshot of 1.8.5 and its memory usage and Ill post one of 2.2. Besides the graphics update, everything looks the same.