AMD Catalyst 10.12 to be released today, featuring new UI

If they took the UI here, and put an Aero border on it, it would be top notch.

Pickers can't be choosers though.

No probs

There are to be two sets released

These releases have the old CCC but the new driver

If you want the new CCC2 your going to have to wait until they are released

(Both releases contain the same driver)

Does it fix the stuttering and video corruption for many videos when using DXVA?

These are fresh of the press, so give it a while for people to start testing them, or test them yourself and let us know

Hopefully this will fix my aero crashing issues.

Sounds more like a Windows issue than drivers issue, I havent heard anyone else reporting aero crashes with any of the previous drivers

Graphics and color are good enough but navigation sucks. I wan`t tree view back, it`s much faster to navigate when Y can click directly where Y wanna go.

Old ccc did it right. Tree view to left side of ccc.

I don't really mind what the CCC UI is since I barally ever open it to change anything. Thus I dunno if I'll wait for the 2nd release with the new CCC or not, I'm not at my desktop right now so I'll see what I do in a few hours. I like the new CCC more though.

I don't really mind what the CCC UI is since I barally ever open it to change anything. Thus I dunno if I'll wait for the 2nd release with the new CCC or not, I'm not at my desktop right now so I'll see what I do in a few hours. I like the new CCC more though.

The important part is the driver, if the new CCC had more options, then fair enough, but as it has the same options in different layout, Im not bothered either

At least I know where everything is in the old CCC

Does it fix the stuttering and video corruption for many videos when using DXVA?

That's not driver problems. That's just the player you're using.

Don't have any problems with playing any DXVA enabled media on both latest MPCHC (version 1.4.2769) and VLC (ver. 1.1.5).

Now how about real game profiles and some stability?

The 10.11 display driver has crashed 3 times since I've installed it and it's not possible to output signal to a secondary monitor via HDMI with Overdrive enabled (produces black scan lines on the screen). This was at least the case for my LG TV.

Switching to AMD graphics was probably one of the worst build choices I've made. I think the only reason I did it was because there was a better price-performance ratio than nVidia at the time.

EDIT: They fixed the scanline issue thankfully.