New House, New System

Sikh

So my family got a house and Ill get the basement all to myself. I have some nice tall speakers. Ill take pictures later, they're older but they sound very nice and clean, so I plan on using them for now, and within a year I plan on building a proper home theatre system.

But for now, I would like to keep the receiver under 150 if possible, the move is killing me and my parents with money so im looking at this for the time being

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Insignia%26%23153%3B+-+200W+2.0+Channel+Stereo+Receiver/9693507.p?id=1218151628383&skuId=9693507

It's mainly gonna be for "sound enhancement" so to speak. I want power and bass. Better than tv speakers of course. Ill be mostly watching TV and Movies.

So what do you guys think? For a Year? Unless you can find me a nice Onkyo / Samsung receiver. I love samsung and I know Onkyo is really good brand for home audio.

If you guys can help that would be great, i plan on picking it up tomorrow, but if you guys find a good one online, I dont mind waiting. We are moving in this week so If I can get it by friday perfect, if not ill just wait till monday, thats if its ONLINE. If you can find one in store, thats good too.

Thanks,

Neowinians