Hey Everyone

Hey everyone-

So, I guess I will start out by saying that I am rather new here and always found this site rather interesting. I have been viewing the blogs and what not for about a year now, but never really decided to join the forums. Its not that I did not find the forums interesting, just was to busy running my own forums and being active on other forums and sites. However, I finally sold a few of my sites and left other so that I could start new things, and well I guess joining the neowin forums and becoming a neowinet (I think that is how it is said). So about me, well there really is nothing extremely special about me, but I do include myself in a few hobbies that a lot of other people are not in. One of those hobbies is Graphic Designing. I have been in the designing field for a few years now and it seems I am rather good at it. I own my own web designing site and I make a few bucks from that. I am also in the website hosting business, so yes I do own servers and give hosting away for free sometimes from my website. I am also a very good web master, like I said I have owned a few websites and forums myself so I know my way around just about all the MAJOR forum software.

On a more personal side, I enjoy writing and drawing. I am actually working on a book right now, actually 3 books to be exact. I also write poems and some music for the paino and guitar, even some songs (even tho I can not sing that well). For music, well I am stuck more in the techno and the 90's pop music. So if you hear me say something about Savage Garden, Darren Hayes (singer from Savage Garden), Basshunter, Cascada, Groove Coverage or anything like that, well thats why. But seriously Savage Garden and Darren Hayes are like my all time fav and I will never lose my interest for his style of romantic pop music. His music is actual music, unlike the weird scremo stuff that is out now. Dont get me wrong, I do listen to scremo and just about everything else, but some of it is like "wtf man". I also like to help people out when I can, whether it be in need of money, hosting, or just someone to vent to.

I guess I will shut up before you all kick me out of here before I could even do anything. I just like to write, its a bad habbit, sorry D;

So yeah, I hope to see some of you guys around and most of all have some fun here.

Thanks,

elusive'

Hey everyone-

I also like to help people out when I can, whether it be in need of money, hosting, or just someone to vent to.

Welcome bro! Can I borrow $10? :)

I KID I KID!

Welcome to the Neowinian society, I hope you enjoy your time here elusive. [One of the best Introduction posts I have seen on a forum] :laugh:

Welcome to Neowin! Great introduction. My hobby also includes graphics designing, though mainly for the web :)

Yeah, I am mainly a website designer. However, I do logos, windows concepts, and other graphical arts related to the previous.

A dream of an introduction, welcome on the MS Neowin! :D

Now clean the deck! :D j/k

I love writing as well, you seem sympathetic! :)

Glassed Silver:mac

Ha, I sure will do that. I might use this place as my main source of critique because there seem to be a lot of writers here. The other forums I am on, well not so much writers as much as computer enthusiasts. And I am glad you guys like my introduction, I guess you do not get a lot of introductions like the one above. Well thanks for all the nice welcomes to the forums and I hope to help out as much as possible.

<3