[Dev Channel] Google Chrome 10.0.xxx.y (for Linux, Mac OS X, Windows)

Mine are (simple copy and paste since I'm lazy)

AdThwart - Version: 1.0.21

Blocks ads using the Firefox AdBlock Plus filter engine. Kiss ads goodbye and browse in peace!

Disable - Uninstall - Options Allow in incognito

Auto HD for YouTube - Version: 2.2.1.172

Start play all youtube videos in HD (if it is posible) or with any available quality you like.

Chrome for a Cause - Version: 1.5

Participate in charitable projects with the rest of the Chrome community

Disable - Uninstall Allow in incognito

Facebook Photo Zoom - Version: 1.1012.12.1

The best way to view photos on Facebook!

Google Dictionary (by Google) - Version: 2.0.1

View definitions easily as you browse the web.

InvisibleHand - Version: 0.5.3

Automatically get the lowest price on whatever you?re buying

TweetDeck - Version: 0.9.3

TweetDeck is your personal browser for staying in touch with what's happening now.

Disable - Uninstall Allow in incognito

Chrome disabled my Flash Plugin (their Enterprise Policy did so), but Chrome isn't auto-updating it ?! I hope they will fix that somehow, because my flash is Version 10.2 Beta ?!

Now that you mentioned... I got this too!

Flash Download Critical Security Update (Disabled by enterprise policy)

Cannot enable plug-ins that are disabled by enterprise policy

Adobe Reader Download Critical Security Update (Disabled by enterprise policy)

Quicktime Download Critical Security Update (Disabled by enterprise policy)

Shockwave Download Critical Security Update (Disabled by enterprise policy)

And for some strange reason, my Chrome when maximize, it also covers up my bottom taskbar. Anyone also experience it?

Chrome disabled my Flash Plugin (their Enterprise Policy did so), but Chrome isn't auto-updating it ?! I hope they will fix that somehow, because my flash is Version 10.2 Beta ?!

Somewhere in the hidden settings there's a way to tell it to use the version of Flash installed on your system, for the life of me I can't remember where, looking for a solution

wtf is disabled by enterprise policy?????

some evil Corporation taking over our planet :p ?

Somewhere in the hidden settings there's a way to tell it to use the version of Flash installed on your system, for the life of me I can't remember where, looking for a solution

it is in the same about:plugins windows

you would have to expended by clicking details[+] above

by unfortunately nothing happen when i try to enable flash 10.2

A bug on GPU Accelerated Canvas 2D.

Disabling it is a temporary fix for the Google Images issue.

Yeah I found that out the other night, it was blacking out images on some other websites I use as well.

Yes, saw that the other day too, had quite a few tabs open. Mac btw.

Still getting the crash myself. When is a new dev, or 10 moved to beta going to come out and fix this? Very annoying! I tried to go back to version 10.0.612.1, which I don't think was crashing. It won't let me. I think I have to uninstall it first. Won't I lose my bookmarks and bookmark toolbar, though? I also tried going back to 9.0.597.19, which I think is the newest beta. Same result. How do I get a working Chrome that doesn't crash without losing my settings? I guess I should've stayed away from dev versions.

Still getting the crash myself. When is a new dev, or 10 moved to beta going to come out and fix this? Very annoying! I tried to go back to version 10.0.612.1, which I don't think was crashing. It won't let me. I think I have to uninstall it first. Won't I lose my bookmarks and bookmark toolbar, though? I also tried going back to 9.0.597.19, which I think is the newest beta. Same result. How do I get a working Chrome that doesn't crash without losing my settings? I guess I should've stayed away from dev versions.

You have some setting wrong that affects Chrome in your own system. I use Chrome dev?s daily and never had something alike. Read this topic there is a way to enter the special config settings of chrome and turn 2d or 3d off in some users made crash...mine is factory settings and great browser this is turning.

My chrome dev seems to be very stable. Try to reinstall the dev again. Hopefully that should fix it.

No you wont lose bookmark and BM toolbar. I think there is an option to say keep all the data. You can also sync data to Google sync

Dev Channel Update

Wednesday, January 5, 2011 | 17:28

Labels: Dev updates

Update: 1/5 10pm PST, the dev channel has now been updated to 10.0.628.0 for Windows as well.

The Dev channel has been updated to 10.0.628.0 for Linux

This release fixes several crashes and small issues:

All

• Updated V8 - 3.0.4.1
  • Updated WebKit - 534.16
  • Eliminated crash on shutdown after ?Clear All Downloads? (Issue 66676)

Known Issues

• NaCl SDK - Apps are not working (Issue 62570)