Verizon apps start showing up in Marketplace.

awesome!

hope sprint follows soon. Sprint has a large branded re-seller network of highly competitive phones & plans that would be very beneficial to the WP7 platform in getting some of the "fence sitters" to jump on the devices. verizon is huge and i would love to see WP7 go head to head with an iphone launch on there

Update: Looks like we weren't supposed to see those applications as Verizon Wireless (or Microsoft) has pulled them from the Market. Guess they'll readd them the day the phones go up for sale.

• 5 weeks later...

I'm on a BlackBerry with Verizon and can't wait until they announce the WP7 phones. My contract expires in September, but I'm thinking of trying to do an early upgrade to a WP7 phone. I've got a Zune that I carry with me everywhere, plus my phone, so it'll be nice having everything in one device. Plus I'll be able to listen to streaming music. Plus there's Xbox Live support. WP7 is a winner in my book.

I'm on a BlackBerry with Verizon and can't wait until they announce the WP7 phones. My contract expires in September, but I'm thinking of trying to do an early upgrade to a WP7 phone. I've got a Zune that I carry with me everywhere, plus my phone, so it'll be nice having everything in one device. Plus I'll be able to listen to streaming music. Plus there's Xbox Live support. WP7 is a winner in my book.

I agree. I cannot wait until Verizon gets the phone so that I can upgrade to WP7 as well. I wish there was more news on this honestly...

It looks like Sprint and Verizon news could come at MWC in a few weeks. Unless we get news of some special event before then, but I doubt it.