[ROM] Darky's ROM for SGS

Any one else running this?

I'm on 5.5 and its bloody fast, the ROM keeps getting updated weekly though which is a tad annoying on Version 6 now!

Just wanted to share my experience as have to be honest the first, and probably only ROM i'll ever run.

very swish a few nice apps bundled in and the speed, GPS fix, etc. is unbelievable.

Is this specifically for the i9000 or al sgs varients?

I just flashed Team Whiskey Nero V3 with voodoo enabled and must say its very impressive. Of course I'm running this on a vibrant not an SGS.

Is it normal for it to be taking over 30 minutes to install? So far it hasn't budged from the "finding update package" step, but I don't want to restart my phone just yet for fear of screwing something up. Or maybe it's too late for that...

My brother installed this one his i9000 the other day and instantly noticed the speed boost

@Intrinsica - It should take 1 or 2 minutes to install, and then the first boot can take between 5-10 minutes

30 mins = something is wrong

Did you unlock the phone first ?

Dont know if it is a requirement, but it does have the instructions in Darkys ROMs thread

Really easy to do too as the SIM Unlock Code is stored on the phone itself, just need to run an app and it displays it - insert new sim, and enter code