The Official Little Big Planet 2 Thread.

I will definitely be looking to play this Saturday, my wife is going out from like 4PM and is gone the entire night, literally until like 3 AM, so I will be playing this no doubt.

Maybe you can join us Razorwing and I, Larry. :happy:

Sure, if you guys are around, definitely. Add me to PSN if you have not already, DLDirtyLarry.

I am assuming it supports mics as well right?

Sure, if you guys are around, definitely. Add me to PSN if you have not already, DLDirtyLarry.

I am assuming it supports mics as well right?

If Minifig doesn't have a problem with his 'cheap ass' mic :laugh:

News: LittleBigPlanet 2 glitches reported

Media Molecule working on a fix. LittleBigPlanet2 has launched with a disruptive bug that traps some users on a never-ending loading screen. According to a thread on the LittleBigWorkshop forum, the glitch kicks in when you try to connect with other players online. A number of posts on Media Molecule's Twitter feed confirm that the developer is aware of the problem and is working on a fix.

My link

The next big addition to LittleBigPlanet 2 will be "really powerful Move support", Eurogamer can exclusively reveal.

This will be a continuation of Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves, a standalone 10-level demo that showcased how PlayStation Move can work with LittleBigPlanet 2.

"There's no limits to potentially what we could add," Media Molecule co-founder David Smith told Eurogamer in an exclusive interview published today.

"Currently we're very much focused on adding in really powerful Move controller support. And that is a combination of functionality and levels and assets and things.

"But that is still early, so it's not something we can talk too much about."

Smith said this is a big project, but wasn't ready to talk time-scales. So is Move support months away?

"Probably, yeah. We have a lot of the team focused on that. We've just been reconfiguring the office. We've got loads of manpower on this Move stuff," he said.

The gist of Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves is to have friends use the Move controller to manipulate objects while you bounce around as Sackboy.

Media Molecule may not follow that exact path again, but Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves was enough to put a 7/10 smile on Eurogamer's face late last year. In other words: we don't mind terribly if Media Molecule does.

LittleBigPlanet 2 is released across the UK today. Eurogamer scored the sequel 9/10.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-01-21-next-for-littlebigplanet-2-move-patch

Got my spacesuit today :D

I've been trying to get this ever since I started LBP2 on Tuesday. I can successfully download and install the spacesuit costume from PSN, but when I fire up the game it does not show in my costumes list. Can anybody help?

Got my spacesuit today :D

I can't find it via the LBP store. Where is it? But I did download it when it was available on LBP1.

edit: nvm, it's at the PSN store.

Yay, finally got my Collector's Edition in from Gamestop today.

Pictures here. Please forgive my subpar photography: Click me!

cool. That Sack Boy plush does really look 'meh'.

Yeah, it's a lot more stiff than I thought it would be. Not really "plush" at all, to be honest.

The bookends are cool, though. They shall decorate my office nicely :).

Selling my 40GB PS3 on FW 3.15 on ebay, so hopefully once that's gone I can pick this up. Absolutely no cash to spare just now.

Selling my 40GB PS3 on FW 3.15 on ebay, so hopefully once that's gone I can pick this up. Absolutely no cash to spare just now.

Why do you have 2 PS3's? :laugh:

Why do you have 2 PS3's? :laugh:

I got a Slim from America during Black Friday and gave my old PS3 to the parents for streaming/media. Ever since they've got Sky they haven't used it much though.

It's on FW 3.15 so it has OtherOS and with my current money problems I thought I'd get an okay return.

I got a Slim from America during Black Friday and gave my old PS3 to the parents for streaming/media. Ever since they've got Sky they haven't used it much though.

It's on FW 3.15 so it has OtherOS and with my current money problems I thought I'd get an okay return.

ah ok I see.