[POLL] Alcohol or Internet

191 members have voted

1. 1. Alcohol or Internet

• Alcohol
    • Internet

Anyone who chooses alcohol would have a serious problem. Your judgement would have to be so clouded to not see how invaluable the internet is.

Lol no. That's a matter of opinion...

What if you're somebody who never/rarely uses the internet (everyone loves their internets on Neowin though), and still wants to drink (whether it be social occasions or not)? Drinking alcohol =/ alcoholic, despite the common myth on Neowin.

Would be able to give up alcohol tomorrow if I had to - have never been a big drinker and wouldn't lose sleep if I was told I could never drink again.

The Internet.. that'd be an entirely different story.

Internet, hands down. I don't drink that often, I never buy alcohol, and I've thankfully never gotten drunk before. Besides, I only drink cider and shandies, and on special occasions, cheap champagne from Didldidi Lidl. :p

Also, the thing most people seem to be ignoring is is you give up alcohol you also have to give up antifreeze in your car, using perfume, antiseptic, hand sanitizers, alcohol-based fuel, and any other uses alcohol has. For a bunch of people who claim to not be able to give up the internet, looks like none of you did your research :laugh:

I voted internet, because I'd be awfully ****ed if I couldn't have my Neowin fix! :laugh: Neowin FTW! :woot:

Internet,

I dont drink.

Another forum I used to frequent is sponsored by a booze dealer, most of the users there have thier judgement clouded by booze.

i call it a pi55 club, but each to ones own...

:)