new 3100

This is my first ever DSLR. I got it because I want to take long exposure pictures at night, and I want to do some other night shots as well. I also take pictures of accidents that end up in the paper, and on the news. In a few months I'll be getting a 55-200mm VR lens.

So I grabbed something and grabbed a few pictures since it's too cold to go out tonight. I want to do some light painting, or attempt to.

5301442183_5a9ac40b25_b.jpg

Glock 19.

5302036064_bc281f5e7a.jpg

The bullets.

5301441427_6cdae962c0_b.jpg

Oh my, you naughty naughty! Better tag this NSFW!

The second one is nice, 1,3 are just showing teh gun off :p

LOL.

I didn't grab the smaller Glock 26 for the picture. Maybe another time. I cant wait to have off and take this camera out. Even more so with a tripod.

LOL.

I didn't grab the smaller Glock 26 for the picture. Maybe another time. I cant wait to have off and take this camera out. Even more so with a tripod.

Congratulations on the D3100, I have a D5000 myself.

I actually have a 55-200mm VR lens lens for sale cheap if you are interested. I was given a 55-300mm VR for Christmas and now have no use for the 55-200mm VR lens.

Congratulations on the D3100, I have a D5000 myself.

I actually have a 55-200mm VR lens lens for sale cheap if you are interested. I was given a 55-300mm VR for Christmas and now have no use for the 55-200mm VR lens.

Thanks but I cant. I have to pay myself back for the camera lol and watch what I spend. I hope though by spring time to hopefully get an extra lens.

I love this camera, I took some random pictures, and it's amazing. so clear.