Introducing the Member badge

they are to much like the MVC badge....maybe redesign the MVC badge to stand out a bit more?

Give the MVCs a pink badge and the pink colour theme as default.

they are to much like the MVC badge....maybe redesign the MVC badge to stand out a bit more?

Yep that will be updated today, to blue = color:#323DD2'

Very blue, almost purple!

Great stuff though, now ordinary members can feel a little special. :laugh:

Yep that will be updated today, to blue = color:#323DD2'

And MVC Badge updated... now its bluuuuuue

Also here is the updated templates for members and mvc

post-1912-0-00684800-1293715108.png

post-1912-0-17348800-1293715124.png

me likey (Y)

They are EXACTLY like the MVC badge. I noticed something strange today.

They should have the default Neowin blue color :)

They are EXACTLY like the MVC badge. I noticed something strange today.

They should have the default Neowin blue color :)

Do a hard refresh, they're updated.

The partner and veteran badges are grey too. Are those going to be changed, like the MVC badge?

Nope.

I would think just as MVC's have a distinction from members, a Veteran should as well. Just saying, seems a bit strange, especially when I feel as if I have earned the Veteran badge, just as much if not more so then they have earned the MVC badge (no knock against any MVC, just saying I survived the GH). So to not have any distinction, seems a bit off, especially when it can be something as simple as making the veterans badge closer to black with less greys.

With that said, it is just a color of a badge and I will go on as at the end of the day I know they hold no real significance, but I would think a little distinction has been earned. Perhaps I am mistaken.

EDIT - I also know changing the member groups colors creates a nightmare coding wise, so instead of a different color, could just be something like a faint digital camouflage pattern on the Veteran badge, to play off the whole Veteran concept. That or I have always been fond of the Half Life 2 orange. tongue.gif