Introducing the Member badge

Still think the blue MVC colour isn't that nice compared to the rest of the colours going on. :p

I agree. I don't like it's color at all. It should have been a less saturated blue if you ask me.

Yeah, I agree, pink would have been AWESOME. ;)

I tried getting pink badges for years, lol.

I agree. I don't like it's color at all. It should have been a less saturated blue if you ask me.

I agree with you agreeing with me, lol, stands out from the rest, but not in a nice way, the other badges are all really nice shades of the respective colours and generally go with the themes.

Surprisingly, I like the bright blue.

Same. The shade is a little reminiscent of the old forum moderator colour (before it was switched to olive green).

Same. The shade is a little reminiscent of the old forum moderator colour (before it was switched to olive green).

I would say "little" is the key word there. tongue.gif

DL_ForumMod_SIGv2.png

DISCLAIMER - I kept almost all of my signatures I had over the years at Neowin, so this is NOT my current signature. I am no longer an active member of staff. I am just showing it as a reference point. (Y)

I tried getting pink badges for years, lol.

Like this one? :p

post216161127310984.gif

I would say "little" is the key word there. tongue.gif

DL_ForumMod_SIGv2.png

DISCLAIMER - I kept almost all of my signatures I had over the years at Neowin, so this is NOT my current signature. I am no longer an active member of staff. I am just showing it as a reference point. (Y)

Here's the really old badge:

post216161127402979.gif

Like this one? :p

post216161127310984.gif

Here's the really old badge:

post216161127402979.gif

Was thinking of this one actually.

Overlordofinterwebs.png

But they wouldn't give it to me, lol.

I miss being blue. :(

But hey, ruby red looks nice too. :p

Tis a real manly colour now. :p

For those with adblock just simply adblock the badge PNG. That's what I've done, phew :)

That you are relieved because you do not have to see a badge on a forum really puts things into perspective! That you are actually serious is pretty bizarre!

OMG!! Awesome!! Worked great, Thanks Tom!

Seriously? For someone who is supposed to be a "MVC" Every time you open your mouth you loose more and more credibility! Once again, is a little old badge SUCH a big deal?? I think perhaps all members should put you on adblock!

I think the member badges should be a very pale blue (like the site blue) cos at the moment there is no differentiation between the mods, donators, mvc's etc.

I personally think that donators, mvc's mods etc should have a badge that stands out more while "general members" all-be-it who do contribute to the site are still only members at this stage and shouldn't have such a heavy badge that almost stands out above the rest.