January 2011 Desktops

Not really, just use really short focus.

I like the pic though.

By "need to know what you are doing" I was not talking about creating the focus effect but more about the composition, light and so on...... My mom can take out of focus pictures too, but when you do that on purpose you need to have some knowlegde about photograhpy and art, before the outcome looks good...

James7 very nice :) ! What GTK+ theme is that, if you don't mind my asking?

Thanks! The theme is Radiance. It is one of the two new Light themes in Ubuntu 10.10. :)

I am putting a little twist to mine. I recently came across this, a screenshot of my desktop back in Feb 2004. The next one is the one I took tonight. NOSTALGIA!

post-183823-0-61332100-1294637407.jpg

post-183823-0-74712300-1294637420.jpg

Wow, a lot more female wallpapers this month. Looks like there's a lot more bachelors these days.

Maybe I'm one of the few lucky ones, but my girlfriend finds and sends me new naked girlie desktop images :p hehe (She appreciates them as much as I do :D)

What are those WP7 metro gadgets?

Is there a reason it can't be made compulsory to list at least one or two of the elements in a screenshot? I've pretty much stopped visiting this thread in the last few months because people list nothing about their desktop and there are tons of posts just asking for wallpapers or widgets etc. It would be a really useful resource if it were a monthly gallery with links to files, but it isn't.